BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice Dietary Supplement.
Inner fillet.
Enhanced with polysaccharide-rich.
Aloesorb™.
Certified, aloe content & purity in this product.
International Aloe Science Council.
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm. see more...

Claudia M.
Troy
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Review for: Inner Fillet Dietary more...
Love this product! If you have trouble with constipation this tonic will cure your pain and discomfort. Cheap product that is easy to use. You can either take a shot or add it to your morning juice.
Madisen E.
Review for: Inner Fillet Dietary more...
In addition to the gel, I love using the Aloe Vera Juice from this brand too. The juice is of course a thinner consistency and can be used in DIY products as well. I do use this on my hair when it needs moisture and it works great.
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
I get really bad heartburn and have tried everything besides surgery. I went to my local health food store and bought a bottle of this. Drinking is plain is GROSS. I do not recommend that! I mixed mine in with juice and couldn't taste it. Did it help my heartburn? I'm not exactly sure, but I could tell its soothing properties worked well on my esophagus. It is said to help digestive health which is a plus. On the negative side, it almost immediately made me very sleepy. It also made me pee A LOT. Ive read many articles about drinking aloe vera juice and am still on the fence about it. It seems like it has a lot of benefits, but nothing is really proven by doctors. .
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aloe vera is great for the digestive system, as well as cellular health and skin. I rarely drink aloe without mixing it in juice or smoothie, otherwise it really doesn't have much of a flavor. I noticed my heartburn reduced to limited flareups and my digestion is smoother and less bloating with certain foods. I notice a difference when i don't drink aloe.
Samantha L.
Aloe Vera is a healer and will heal from the inside out. That being said it does help with acid reflux, heartburn, stomach pains, etc. Aloe Vera juice is very soothing and does wonders for me when my acid reflux flares up. I don't mind the taste at all someone people may argue differently. If you are someone who is sensitive to tastes I recommend putting this in orange juice. You will not taste it at all.
Brittany B.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely loved this product on my natural hair! My hair felt so moisturized after washing along with my other conditioners. My curls were popping after using this product! Thumbs up!!
Jeanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I drink this every morning with half juice and half water to help with digestion. I've also used this in a DIY toner and it soothes the redness in my skin and keeps it soft.
Alexis B.
Wilmington, NC
I use this in my hair but the bottle recommends it for digestion regulation and after some research saw that it did help in those cases. Only briefly tasted and it really tastes like nothing.
Megan A.
Lyons
Aloe is great for your health. More accurately Acemanan from Aloe and I take something a million times better than this so if you want real Aloe benefits there's some place better to get it
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
I use this in my hair and on my face. Its good for slicking down edges and with hair growth, also for the skin. I bought it on line. Ive never tasted it but I will.
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard this can be used in natural hair, how would you use it?
Raven T.
Rosenberg, TX
Is this drinkable?
Felicia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone fine drinking this help yo lose weight?