BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Description: Soothing Moisturizer Enhanced with Polysaccharide-rich Aloesorb Lily of the Desert aloe vera gelly soothes and moisturizes wind and sun burned skin. Also effective for minor cuts and burns, bites, chaffing, rash and skin irritations. Free Of Parabens, artifical colors, synthetic fragrance and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Directions Apply to skin, repeat as necessary. Aloe Vera is a natural plant, therefore the color may change due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy, or quality. Ingredients: Certified organic aloe vera barbadensis juice (gel), lactobacillus/arundinaria gigantea extract (bamboo), gluscose (perservative), carboner (thickner), aloe barbadensis leaf polysaccharides (certified organic aloesorb), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol (perservative), glucose oxidase (and) lactoperoxidase, (perservative) and sodium hydroxide (ph adjuster). see more...

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 12 fl oz
  • "I really like this. really hydrating ūüėć really good for dry skin! definitely 5 starts!" in 5 reviews
  • "I kinda like this product. it is very soothing if you have sensitive skin and it also works great if you are acne prone" in 5 reviews
Elise M.
Great for sunburns. It doesn't smell super strong unlike other brands which I personally prefer.
Areli T.
Oxnard, CA
A must product for the summer. After sun exposure will help skin with water loss & any burns
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena esta gel de √°loe vera o sabila ya que es hidratante, la recomiendo. I like.
Jocelyn  m.
Gilroy, CA
Nicole N Emilio R.
Las Cruces, NM
You can use this as a face primer if you have sensitive skin or are acne prone
Abigail B.
992 wild ridge way victoria bc
Review for: Aloe Vera Gelly 12 oz more...
This is actually very nice stuff, it’s organic does not have alcohol or coloring add it to it. It makes a great toner and combine with coconut out is a great mask. It feel as close as the real fresh alo vera
karima l.
My skin had absolutely no reaction to the gel whatsoever. Other than the tight feeling, my skin loves this stuff. It's very soothing and calming, especially since you have to keep it refrigerated - applying it after a hot shower to close your pores is a dream. I'd imagine someone suffering from an acne breakout or cysts would benefit from this. It's not pore clogging nor is it irritating but people with an allergy to aloe beware. If you aren't sure patch test it somewhere else on your body. I've heard of some people getting rashes after using this
Megan L.
Toronto
I am a sucker for anything aloe vera but I have to say this one is pretty amazing. It is my first time using this product, I'd like to put it in the fridge and then apply it to my legs after I shave and get out of the hot shower. Amazing.
Sophia W.
The Hague
Aloe Vera is just so great for the skin. I put a thick layer of it on my face and the next morning my skin is magically smooth. I wouldn't recommend putting this on the face before makeup. If you rub the product after it's dry it'll crumble off.
Elle B.
Soothing on sunburn. Fantastic in burns and other skin irrational. Bought this at my favourite health food store Picture of Health. (Ps they deliver all over) I love to put this on my face. It's an amazing product.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
Do I have to rinse it off
Mary G.
Do yall recommend this product . If so. Why ..??
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
What do you use this for?
Ashley B.
Chandler, AZ
Is this a natural product?
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
What does this smell like