BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Description: Soothing Moisturizer Enhanced with Polysaccharide-rich Aloesorb Lily of the Desert aloe vera gelly soothes and moisturizes wind and sun burned skin. Also effective for minor cuts and burns, bites, chaffing, rash and skin irritations. Free Of Parabens, artifical colors, synthetic fragrance and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Directions Apply to skin, repeat as necessary. Aloe Vera is a natural plant, therefore the color may change due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy, or quality. Ingredients: Certified organic aloe vera barbadensis juice (gel), lactobacillus/arundinaria gigantea extract (bamboo), gluscose (perservative), carboner (thickner), aloe barbadensis leaf polysaccharides (certified organic aloesorb), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol (perservative), glucose oxidase (and) lactoperoxidase, (perservative) and sodium hydroxide (ph adjuster). see more...

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 12 fl oz
  • "I really like this. really hydrating ūüėć really good for dry skin! definitely 5 starts!" in 5 reviews
  • "I kinda like this product. it is very soothing if you have sensitive skin and it also works great if you are acne prone" in 5 reviews
Cortney W.
I have tried this particular item before and it's pretty good... I love what it do for my hair... After I mix it with a few of my hair oils
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Aloe Vera is so refreshing and it so healing and very gentle, bought it on amazon, though it's my first time using it I recommend it.
Trista C.
Hello fountain of youth! This product tightens my skin and makes my face glow. It is amazing for sunburns,heals scars.
Sondra S.
Soooo many uses for this stuff. Moisturizer, relieves sun burns too. I keep a bottle in my fridge during summer months.
Gabby M.
New Castle, DE
Can not go wrong with anything aloe vera in it especially for a moisturizer. Aloe vera helps treat a lot of things.
Harout T.
This has helped keep my dry skin moisturized and has helped my eczema. I can recommend this product to anyone.
Paige E.
This is great stuff! It moisturizers my skin and doesn't leave it sticky like regular lotions it feels nice.
Amanda S.
it soothes the skin. most of the time if use it for sunburns. but it's good for minor cuts,rash, or bites.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
This is great for dry skin. I have eczema and when I have a flare up I use this. Not sticky at all.
Elise M.
Great for sunburns. It doesn't smell super strong unlike other brands which I personally prefer.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
Do I have to rinse it off
Mary G.
Do yall recommend this product . If so. Why ..??
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
What do you use this for?
Ashley B.
Chandler, AZ
Is this a natural product?
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
What does this smell like