BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Description: Soothing Moisturizer Enhanced with Polysaccharide-rich Aloesorb Lily of the Desert aloe vera gelly soothes and moisturizes wind and sun burned skin. Also effective for minor cuts and burns, bites, chaffing, rash and skin irritations. Free Of Parabens, artifical colors, synthetic fragrance and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Directions Apply to skin, repeat as necessary. Aloe Vera is a natural plant, therefore the color may change due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy, or quality. Ingredients: Certified organic aloe vera barbadensis juice (gel), lactobacillus/arundinaria gigantea extract (bamboo), gluscose (perservative), carboner (thickner), aloe barbadensis leaf polysaccharides (certified organic aloesorb), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol (perservative), glucose oxidase (and) lactoperoxidase, (perservative) and sodium hydroxide (ph adjuster). see more...

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 12 fl oz
  • "I really like this. really hydrating ūüėć really good for dry skin! definitely 5 starts!" in 5 reviews
  • "I kinda like this product. it is very soothing if you have sensitive skin and it also works great if you are acne prone" in 5 reviews
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I originally bought this to use in my facial products ( I make my own), but my daughter got sunburned yesterday and I tried it on her. Usually Aloe Jelly is sticky, but this went on like a lotion and didn't dry sticky. Love this!
Janaira W.
Best thing I have found ! I have combination/oily acne prone skin. This stuff moisturizers, heals, and soothes. It has a slight "facial mask" like feeling immediately after drying. Goes away quickly and doesn't clog pores ^_^
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
The only completely pure, alcohol free aloe vera I have been able to find in my town. It is affordable and lasts forever! Extremely soothing, moisturizing and absolutely a must in everyones medicine cabinet. This is a lifesaver on those hot summer days when your skin is left feeling like a cactus.
Ava T.
East Weymouth, MA
For somebody with sensitive skin this is a great product for your face. I have very sensitive skin that breaks out and in the summertime I like a light moisturizer this is great however there is no SPF in it but still a great product. No fragrance, also organic.
Candace B.
Milwaukee , WI
It a good skin moisturizer. After washing your face apply this only if your not wearing makeup for the day. But you can also wear at night. It's eats the dead skin off your body v
Dylan M.
The perfect toner and because it's "nature's product", it can be used for virtually anything. It's great for soothing burns and rashes as well. I didn't even know they had the gel until I was looking up skin care routines on YT. Great product.
Paige R.
I love this brand! I use aloe Vera for just about everything and definitely recommend their products! They are 100% natural which is so important toe when looking for products to use in my hair and skin
Brittney B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Great for many things.. love aloe for skin hydration and to soothe any skin irritation! Aloe has many great properties and is super beneficial for skin, hair and overall health (when consumed.. but please dont consumer this specific product.. hehe)
LaCresha J.
Love this aloe veers, it'shad so many uses. I use to moisturize,apply to bug bites. I even use in my hair as a moisturizer before I seal with a light oil.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Really like this aloe vera. Helps to heal burns and great on cuts. The moisture and coolness over a burn takes the sting out and gives fast relief.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
Do I have to rinse it off
Mary G.
Do yall recommend this product . If so. Why ..??
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
What do you use this for?
Ashley B.
Chandler, AZ
Is this a natural product?
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
What does this smell like