BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Description: Soothing Moisturizer Enhanced with Polysaccharide-rich Aloesorb Lily of the Desert aloe vera gelly soothes and moisturizes wind and sun burned skin. Also effective for minor cuts and burns, bites, chaffing, rash and skin irritations. Free Of Parabens, artifical colors, synthetic fragrance and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer Directions Apply to skin, repeat as necessary. Aloe Vera is a natural plant, therefore the color may change due to seasonal variations without effecting purity, efficacy, or quality. Ingredients: Certified organic aloe vera barbadensis juice (gel), lactobacillus/arundinaria gigantea extract (bamboo), gluscose (perservative), carboner (thickner), aloe barbadensis leaf polysaccharides (certified organic aloesorb), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), phenoxyethanol (perservative), glucose oxidase (and) lactoperoxidase, (perservative) and sodium hydroxide (ph adjuster). see more...

Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer - 12 fl oz
  • "I really like this. really hydrating ūüėć really good for dry skin! definitely 5 starts!" in 5 reviews
  • "I kinda like this product. it is very soothing if you have sensitive skin and it also works great if you are acne prone" in 5 reviews
Harley S.
Review for: Aloe Vera Gelly 12 oz more...
My favorite aloe! This stuff soothes my skin so well! I have very dry sensitive skin and also suffer from eczema. This stuff helps calm my skin. I won’t say it’s very moisturizing but I also have superrrr dry skin so it might just be me. It’s The consistency is a gel, which I thought I might hate but it goes on easily which I’m happy about. It has almost no scent and no color. The ingredients put my mind at ease. Will be purchasing again.
Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Aloe Vera Gelly 12 oz more...
My family and I love this stuff! I purchased it for about $8 from the Vitamin Shoppe to use when mixing a natural protective lotion for my daughters who have very sensitive skin due to eczema. I also use this alone on my daughter's dry patches and it really soothes and hydrate their skin. My husband like to use it on his body especially after a day out in the sun on the beach. It doesn't have a potent fragrance. It's very affordable for the size and it doesn't cause any skin irritation. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
Amazing for so many things sunburn an itch to moisturize I really love it in DIYs it's so gentle you can use it on your baby your children elderly and yourself multiple uses for this product I will not go without my aloe vera gel must-try this and you won't go without it either promise you that if you have a sunburn this is your cure for relief
Cheyenne B.
Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly Soothing Moisturizer is a must have year round not just for the summer time. This product is very effective after consistent use. You can incorporate this product into your skincare routine to help moisturize and diminish or eliminate dark spots. Can be used as under eye treatment to tighten and lighten dark circles.
Moniqua S.
Aloe Vera is amazing for hair and skin. I use it for both, I actually bought this from Kroger of all places. It goes on smooth. Only thing I don't like is it makes my skin feel sticky and it's not as moisturizing as it claims to be. Now for my hair, it works wonders especially when I do twists.
Ashley B.
Chandler, AZ
This has a lot of soothing properties and I love putting it on bad sunburns or using as a moisturizer. It's very dry here so this helps my skin so much! It's one of my favorites and the smell is pretty nice.
Kiwana T.
This is my preferred brand of aloe vera. While it might not be the cheapest, I believe you get your money's worth. It works for skin issues, including insect bites and burns. I've used it in addition to coconut oil. on my hair for doing twists. It's also paraben free and certified organic if that's something you'll looking for as well.
Imani H.
Aloe Vera is great for the skin and this formula is amazing to use for multiple purposes. Since it's a jelly it is super light. It glides onto the skin and doesn't leave a residue or heavy feeling afterwards. You can use it alone directly on the skin, but I prefer to mix it in with my regular lotion for added hydration. I also use this for my hair and mix it into my conditioner for added moisture; it leaves my hair really soft afterwards.
Kelsey C.
I use this for so many things! Most recently, I've been looking for a natural and organic essence to use after I wash and tone and before I moisturize. I haven't found any luck so I decided to apply a layer of this aloe gel as an essence every morning and evening and it's made such a difference! I haven't even been doing it for a week yet and it's made my skin so much more supple and calmed any redness I normally have. It's absolutely perfect!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I wanted to try this out because I've heard so many good things about it, I couldn't find it until I went to a Organic supermarket and I found it, got it and started using it, but it was damaging my skin so bad. I stopped using it and my skin is normal again!!! I was so sad because I thought I would use this as a moisturizer all my life.
Jailah M.
Pittsburg , CA
Do I have to rinse it off
Mary G.
Do yall recommend this product . If so. Why ..??
Elisha J.
Elmont , NY
What do you use this for?
Ashley B.
Chandler, AZ
Is this a natural product?
Donna H.
Spring Hill, TN
What does this smell like