Lily of The Desert Aloe Vera Gel 16 oz uploaded by Kendra A.

BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Drink to your health! Our aloe vera gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as our juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice. Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a soothing effect. The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Just pick a consistency that you like best!Health Benefits Support healthy digestion Support a healthy immune system Reduce harmful toxins Increase absorption of nutrients Enhance antioxidant support Balance stomach acidity naturally Soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort • Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel Inner Fillet Directions Drink 2 ounces per serving as needed. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 fl oz (59 mL) Servings Per Container: 8 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 4 Sodium 30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1 g Calcium 25 mg 2% Magnesium 4 mg 1% Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 mL * Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb 60 mg * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (pH stabilizer), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor) Warnings Refrigerate after opening. • 99.5% Certified organic aloe vera, purified water, less than 1% of the following natural sources: carrageenan (thickening agent), citric acid (oxidation inhibitor), potassium sorbate (mold inhibitor). see more...

• I bought this the use as a moisturizer for my face. Any one else ...2 Answers
  • I read that Aloe Vera gel is good for ur hair. I bought this lily...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily J.
I could not be happier with this product! I have been struggling with adult acne for over a year now and have tried everything to get it under control. Nothing else has worked as well as this, I have only been using it for about a week and while my acne isn't completely gone it is better than it has looked in a lo time! Definitely recommend to anyone struggling with acne, decently priced and has worked wonders for me, it's worth a try right?
Shay L.
I LOVEEEEE!!!!! This Aloe Vera gel. I found out about its benefits and uses by a fellow YouTuber. She incorporated this aloe vera gel into her facial cleansing regimen. She would wash her face, use a clay mask, rinse and cleanse again with a spin brush and then apply this here aloe vera gel as a moisturizer. And a moisturizer, it truly is. This stuff have so many benefits for it to be as cheap as it it. I'm not complaining one bit. Love it.
Dominique J.
It's by far the best toner ever!! I use just after washing and right before moisturizing. I caught it on sale for $2 on Jet.com... So I saved about 8 bucks. I used to use witch hazel but it became to harsh so I opt it out for this organic remedy.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I'm drunk this Alevera juice for a while and it is very pricey but it does the job at least there was a little bit more but it makes me feel better I bought it from the vitamin shop I do think anyone in my condition would benefit from it
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Love to use this on my skin irritations (I have eczema). It really helps lessen the itch and it softens my skin at the same time. You get alot of product for the price and there's no fillers
Niecy H.
I like this tried this for the first time and it actually works good for my hair I thought just the aloe vera leaf itself would work because it's completely natural but this works too.
Alizah E.
Best thing ever. its great for many uses and quiet inexpensive. this is the real stuff. not like the other processed and chemical stuff they sell at walgreens. this is great for face masks, great for hair, and even for your insides. great stuff. love it.
Deja T.
Denver, CO
I use this as a toner, and it is absolutely amazing! I noticed within a few weeks that my skin was evening out and that my dark marks were starting to fade away. I use it every day twice a day and it dose not aggravate my skin or react funny with my acne medication. If you want to even your skin out this is the product to use !
Jeanna D.
I use this on my skin if I have a sunburn, as well as a moisturizer on my face if I don't want to use a lot of product. It's very soothing and hydrating.
Charnell F.
This has worked wonders for the dark marks I had on my skin. With regular use it can remove all acne scars and dark marks.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I bought this the use as a moisturizer for my face. Any one else uses it for this purpose.? What has your experience been?
Rabiya S H.
I read that Aloe Vera gel is good for ur hair. I bought this lily of the desert aloe vera gel inner fillet. I want to know does this aloe vera gel inner fillet will help with my hair fall, or do I need to get the whole leaf gel?