BY LILY OF THE DESERT

LILY OF THE DESERT 1x 1 GAL ORGANIC ALOE VERA JUICE NO PRESV, Lily of the Desert is proud to have the first and only 100% USDA Certified Organic, Preservative Free Aloe Vera Juice, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hasna M.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
This costs around 14$ at most vitamin retailers and reduces harmful toxins in your body!
Nia M.
Nia M.
California
Has a really bitter taste. But I'm pregnant and get heartburn sometimes. This works great for that! Just 1-2 shotglasses will do the trick!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Blythewood, South Carolina
I love, love, love this product. It last me about 4 to 5 months. I mix it in a spray bottle every more with water and spray it on my hair. It keeps my hair moisturized and I have definitely seen hair growth. I have been using this product for a year now and I will definitely keep using it for more years to come. I normally buy this product at Earth Fare and it costs me about $10. But definitely worth it!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Is this more of a healthy juice ?