Lily Cup One

by Intimina

181456 UPC # 7350075026065 Brand Intimina Ship Weight 0.20 Lb(s) DESCRIPTION Intimina - Lily Cup One The Perfect Starter Cup Intimina Lily Cup One is the perfect starter cup for beginners of all ages. They use only the smoothest medical grade silicone and has a special, easy-to-use design! Thanks to its unique bubble design, Lily Cup One is small in size but still offers high-capacity coverage. It can be worn for up to 12 hours of protection that you won't even feel, plus it has a leak-proof double rim and removal loop that make Lily Cup One extra beginner-friendly. , Benefits Up to 12-hours of period protection - day or night Can't feel it at all during use Ultra-hygienic 100% medical grade silicone No harmful chemicals, fibers or bleaches Why Should You Choose Lily Cup One? It's the easiest, most comfortable cup for beginners Small in size, but high in capacity Versatile - Trim the loop for a shorter stem Leak-proof double rim - for total peace of mind Collapses to fit in tiny carrying case Safety &, EnvironmentalEvery stage of Intimina production process has been informed by the core values of quality, craftsmanship and social responsibility. They hold all their materials and components to the highest standards, ensuring each one has been tested to be non-toxic and phthalate-free and to comply with FDA, CE and RoHs regulations.Design Process &, Product LifecycleAll Intimina products are designed with longevity in mind. Without sacrificing performance or value, their designers and engineers are constantly looking for better ways to maximize lifespan and energy efficiency to further minimize their environmental footprint and ensure that your Intimina products continue to provide the best results, use after use. Responsible ManufacturingIntimina's manufacturing arm has refined its processes to reduce usage of materials, energy, and water and to minimize CO2 output. Their Vendor Code of Conduct follows fair labor practices, employee health and safety requirements, and environmental accountability. In every country they operate in, Intimina comply with or exceed environmental laws and regulations and energy standards currently followed in that region. Where lower or no such regulations exist, ,they maintain US and EU standards. Waste ReductionIntimina products are WEEE-compliant (meeting collection, recycling and recovery targets for all types of electrical goods). Social ResponsibilityIntimina has joined the global initiative in designing to make a difference, to create products that have a significantly reduced impact on the environment. As a global company, Intimina is continually committed to social responsibility in all of their facilities and operations. In everything Intimina do, they strive to maintain a culture of integrity, quality, and product safety. Intimina Medical Advisory BoardInnovation directed by knowledge In their commitment to enhancing intimate wellness, they formed a Medical Advisory Board to offer advice and support in developing each of their products. With specialties ranging from gynecology to pelvic floor health, they are also integral in their efforts to provide reliable facts and information on their blog - a health and wellness resource written exclusively for women. Intimina Global VisionConnecting women with answers As a global brand available in major pharmacy chains, medical offices, and online, Intimina has established itself as an essential part of women's intimate well-being. Their vision is to make it easy for women, regardless of their age or location, to access reliable information and solutions for all their intimate health needs. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE. *NOTE: Because of the nature of this product, LuckyVitamin. cannot accept returns and exchanges for the protection of our customers. Thank you for understanding.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lily Cup One!
Camila L.
Bay Shore, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I was scare about to use it but I tried it and was the best decision that I have made in my life. It is a good idea to use a cup and is a eco friendly idea.
Logan S.
Conway
Lily Cup One uploaded by Logan S.
LOVE. THIS. CUP. I have tried two others before this, and they don’t even compare. The ring makes it really easy to remove, and I love that it’s compact so it fits in a tiny case (picture added). I just put the case in my wallet if I need to bring it somewhere. Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?