Lily Bloom Gigi Mini Crossbody Bag uploaded by Chloe' T.

BY LILY BLOOM

Chloe' T.
Waupun
Ugh. Lily. I adore all of her stuff. This is my third purse from this brand, and my first cross body. The print on mine is the most subtle I have seen of hers, just a navy blue and white striped with lime green interior and details. I love how many pockets all her bags all have and this is no exception. For such a small bag it carries a ton!!
Julie M.
I have a different design. I actually had 1 stolen from me and then bought another one. This bags are made of recycled materials. They feel like canvas to me. The designs are so so cute. I love how bright they are. I love the quality. You can buy this from JCP or Macys on sale, too!
Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
I love these bags!!! I own at least 4! They are so cute. Not too big or too small. Tons of pockets! Cute designs! Not over priced. And they are made from recycled materials. ❤ Lily Bloom Gigi Mini Crossbody Bag
Christie D.
Columbus, NJ
Perfect little purse for fall. Love the pattern, it's super cute. It's perfect for going to concerts or an event where you can bring some extra stuff like lip balm or a little lotion. And it doesn't weigh you down like a bigger purse. Seems to be made really well. Love it and would recommend it.