Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink

by Lilt

Inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean, Lilt is a sparkling soft drink that contains real pineapple and grapefruit juice for a ‘Totally Tropical Taste' now with zero calories and zero sugar. Sparkling Pineapple and Grapefruit Soft Drink Low Calorie Zero Added Sugar Contains naturally occurring sugars Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink!
Has great taste, perfect for hot days to cool you down and give you refreshment when water isn't satisfying your thirst.
Caversham, Reading
Can’t beat lilt in my opinion. And the zero sugar doesn’t make it any less tasteful but it does make it healthier so yay!
Avondale road, Darwen
So so good on a hot day or when I'm hungover. It is so thirst quenching and tastes like a tropical holiday in a bottle.
England
This is my favourite drink. I started drinking it in pregnancy as it has no caffeine. Tastes so fruity and so amazing.
stratford upon avon
Lilt is super yummy tropical goodness, sugar free and low cal just makes it better. Good mixer, refreshing in summer.
Refreshing fizzy drink that takes me back to my childhood. The fruity flavours make it the perfect summer drink.
England
NOW this is my all time favourite Lilt drink and the best zero sugar taste out of all branded products . Love it
No Special Diet
Tasty drink nice and refreshing however I do feel that drinking this from a can rather than bottle tastes better
Court ivor sims , Morriston
This is my second favourite lemonade and I really enjoy it a lot , I think it's nice light and really refreshing
Harold road, Hastings
Love lilt on a hot summer day with lots of ice, perfect! Not my favourite flavour of drinks but very good value!