Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink

by Lilt

Inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean, Lilt is a sparkling soft drink that contains real pineapple and grapefruit juice for a ‘Totally Tropical Taste' now with zero calories and zero sugar. Sparkling Pineapple and Grapefruit Soft Drink Low Calorie Zero Added Sugar Contains naturally occurring sugars Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink!
Brick Lane, Telford
This drink tastes so refreshing and actually just tastes like summer in a bottle! Love to drink this when the weathers hot for some reason!
Leighton, London
I like the taste a lot. The only issue is that after you open the bottle you have to drink it immediately or else it won't taste as good.
Moray, Keith
Lilt is a drink I don’t drink very often but when I do it is enjoyable. It is reasonably priced and very refreshing on a nice hot day.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
cumbria
Always reminds me of holidays. Good taste as I try to always go for no added sugar options with drinks. It doesn’t taste artificial.
No Special Diet
Harriseahead , Staffordshire
Another one of my favourite summer drinks. Great on a hot day served with ice. Will purchase again and again. Great value for money.
Vegetarian
Lilt is one of my all time favourites! Each sip takes me back to summer. With it being easily accessible, and reasonably priced
I live in the uk and find it is very difficult to buy lilt here. I think they should bring out in more places as it is so nice!
Lilt is very cheap and extremely nice. This drink is perfect for summer as it's zero calories and won't bust into the bank
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I dont particularly like the taste of lilt on its own but it mixes well with vodka and gin. On its own however, not for me.
this is an amazing drink with so much richness of flavour. Especially good for summer as it has a refreshing touch to it