Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink

by Lilt

Inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean, Lilt is a sparkling soft drink that contains real pineapple and grapefruit juice for a ‘Totally Tropical Taste' now with zero calories and zero sugar. Sparkling Pineapple and Grapefruit Soft Drink Low Calorie Zero Added Sugar Contains naturally occurring sugars Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink!
One of my fav drinks! So refreshing and such a good flavour too it! 😍 flavour hasnt changed either!
Sugar Free
brighton
Nice to have chilled on a warm day. Really fresh tasting. Would recommend, I drink it regularly.
basingstoke
Again I love this so much, such a nice flavour and different from the usuals like coke and sprite
Morecambe
Don’t really like this drink as I am not keen on grapefruit flavoured things. Do not recommend.
surrey
Yummy and refreshing. Is quite sweet. Reminds me of being on holiday. It has funkey packaging
London
Such a classic drink. Shame it can be hard to get hold of sometimes. Great tropical flavour.
winchester
Love this so refreshing and sugar free. Nice cold class and ice and makes the perfect drink
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Ruabon, Wrexham
Love this drink. Conjours up summer vibes instantly. Fruity fresh a must have with ice
Nut Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Tastes like summer and is sooooooo refreshing!! Love the flavour ☺️ my mum’s favourite
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
sluizenweg 1
it tastes good, but lilt ALWAYS clogs up in my throat and makes it feel a little dry.