Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink

by Lilt

Inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean, Lilt is a sparkling soft drink that contains real pineapple and grapefruit juice for a ‘Totally Tropical Taste' now with zero calories and zero sugar. Sparkling Pineapple and Grapefruit Soft Drink Low Calorie Zero Added Sugar Contains naturally occurring sugars Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink!
a year agoPortsmouth, England
Probably one of me and my husband’s favourite. We always catch this on sale for much cheaper. I like this being a diet version, less gilt. A bit of tips, it’s nice mixing with gin!
a year ago
Oh my god this drink is delicious. If you want a refreshing fizzy drink that’s bursting with flavour then you want lilt. Pineapple is not usually a fruit that i like but combined perfectly with grapefruit in this drink, it’s amazing. Brilliant price, beautiful bottle to compliment the drink and i highly recommend and will be purchasing again for sure!
a year agoNottingham
I used to love this! It‘s so refreshing. However, now it contains sweeteners I will never be purchasing it again. The kind of sweeteners they have used irritate my digestion and for other people with IBS, or similar. If they could look into a natural sweetener I would consider buying this again, but as it is I will not be buying it again!
a year agoNewport, Isle of Wight
i love this fruity, sweet and juicy treat! also very low guilt as no sugar! so refreshing and goes perfect in a fun mixed drink with a light spirit like vodka or white rum. one of my new favourite beverages, will be buying again!
a year ago
This used to be one of my favourite fizzy drinks as it seemed so different from other carbonated drinks that were available. The flavours take you to a tropical paradise, with exotic pineapple and refreshing grapefruit. I think it's just because there are so many interesting drink flavours available now that I don't tend to buy it as often now.
a year agogl
Lilt is one of my favourite drinks to ever have there sweet and so good for after a workout to cool you down and nourish your thirst I have had other lemonades ever but it’s not my drink lilt is and I would always buy thisLilt Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft DrinkLilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink
a year agoNewport, Isle of Wight
so handy to grab out the fridge and take on the go. i usually don’t buy cans but they are my favourite now because i never finish a bottle so it goes flat. perfect portion size and tastes delicious! will be buying again!
a year agoDallam, Warrington
I love the taste of lilt, it's like summer in a bottle, I'm so happy that it comes sugar free too, as outside of Coke and Sprite it can be difficult sometimes to find sugar free versions of many popular soft drinks.
a year agoNewtonlees, Dunbar
I don’t buy this often but when I do I wish I got it more often. Sometimes it’s hard to find a little bottle or can. The flavor is amazing, it’s fruity and fresh, it’s brilliant with a few ice cubes on a hot and sunny day.
a year agoNewport, Isle of Wight
tastes delicious but i prefer cans because they are a better portion size. i never finish the bottle so it tends to go flat. other than that, the actual drink is delicious and just as good as the sugary option.