Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink

by Lilt

Inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean, Lilt is a sparkling soft drink that contains real pineapple and grapefruit juice for a ‘Totally Tropical Taste' now with zero calories and zero sugar. Sparkling Pineapple and Grapefruit Soft Drink Low Calorie Zero Added Sugar Contains naturally occurring sugars Serve cold for maximum refreshment. Store in a cool and dry place Please recycle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilt Zero Pineapple & Grapefruit Soft Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Charles street, Truro
Lilt is honestly my favourite drink. During the summer it’s about the most refreshing thing you could have and the fact that it is now zero is amazing because I only like to drink zero drinks. It tastes the same as the original!
Kingsquarter , Maidenhead
Refreshing alternative to the usual sugary drinks, great choice for a summers day. This has been one of my favourite drinks since I was younger and it’s great that it’s sugar free. Also great for cooking with as well
Nut Free, Sugar Free
This is one of my favourite go to drinks, it is very refreshing and affordable for the size and the flavour is very addictive. I constantly buy this drink because you can never really get sick of it to be honest.
A fresh fruity soft drink definitely keep you cool on a hot day. Great flavour and greatly affordable. Can be bought in most supermarket stores. Exceeded my expectations and would definitely buy again
Stafford
An alternative flavour to the original lilt but just as delicious - affordable and refreshing and a great drink, however it does contain a lot of sugar which puts me off purchasing it again.
Colne, Lancashire
Something I have purchased a few times but not for myself. It’s a nice taste and fairly priced aswell as very appealing packaging but it’s not one of my go to drinks!
Nottingham
I used to love this when I was younger! It’s a very nice fruity drink but a bit too sweet for me now. It does taste better ice cold but it’s lovely with some gin!
royston
Reminds me of my childhood, great tropical flavour and much better than competitor drinks. Could maybe do with being a little less sweet as quite a lot of added sugar.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I love this drink! my gran first gave me it when I was younger, it’s a very unique fruit taste, really refreshing and underrated here as it’s not sold in many places except big stores, can’t go wrong with it
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Paleo
scotland
Great product , really tasty and would highly recommend try all flavors, as they are so tasty I thought I had an addiction. Brilliant for hot summers days with ice , so refreshing