Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! IT'S A WIN WIN. We all know kids can be picky eaters. That's because their taste buds are more concentrated and sensitive than ours. No wonder they might be scared of spinach and bitter about broccoli. Thing is, when kids win the battle over dinner, they lose out on essential nutrition. That's where OLLY Kids Multi & Probiotic comes in. Every parent's secret weapon, these expertly blended, yummy gummies deliver all the good stuff little ones need-even probiotics-with a flavor they'll actually enjoy. At last, victory is yours.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug. Gender: Unisex.

Looking for a new vitamin for my growing girls, they are picky about how stuff tastes, does these have great taste? Do they leave that after taste that some gummies do?
Are these safe for kids?
Do these have a sour taste at all?
Start your review of Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count!
Purchased at: Target
I just purchased my littles second bottle of these which is huge. Either the vitamin doesn't taste great or it's the probiotic but with this my little gets both plus it's great tasting. For so long I've had to purchase two different vitamin+ probiotic happy we've found a great, and healthy solution. I've shopped this brand at both Walmart and Target.
Davison, MI
My children love the taste of these vitamins! They are pretty pricey but not over priced! My kids would ask for them all the time! It feels good to give them a vitamin that also has a probiotic in it! My favorite place to buy them is Target because they always have good deals to go along with them!
Redmond , OR
Purchased at: Target
These are awesome! My daughter is four and is obviously a picky eater (they all are at that age) and she loves these. She asks for daily (medicine). It also helps her go to the bathroom because of the probiotics. She has serious constipation issues and these help.
Carol Stream, IL
Purchased at: Target
Couldn’t get my kids to eat any other multi vitamin. With one being a soccer player and the other being such a picky eater a multi vitamin is much needed. With this product having a great taste plus the probiotic added this is must buy for my family.
California
I recently started buying this product to give to my children.  Pro-biotics can be expensive so I was happy to find this vitamin that contained pro-biotics. 2-in-1, yay!  I have four children so I buy a large container of it for a good price at Sams club.  Unlike other vitamins I have purchased in the past, they like the taste of these ones.  The taste is sweet and a bit sugary.
North Canton, OH
Purchased at: Target
My kids love these vitamins! They ASK me for them! I wanted a vitamin with a probiotic in the winter months to hopefully reduce illness. I have noticed a big difference in how much we’ve been sick this year. We’ll be repeat customers!
Monroeville , NJ
My 2 year old loved them. Thought they where candy haha. I wish they would add elderberry to there multi vitamins but you can buy elderberry separate from Olly. They are super expensive though so we did switch to flinstones.
Cypress, TX
My daughter loves these and I love this brand. At target they had a sale is was b2g1. They aren't that expensive either. She loves the taste and i can see that it's helping her have more of an appetite. Highly recommend these
knox, pa
Recently purchased this variety of Olly vitamins for my children based on reviews. We were in need of more multi's and I liked the addition of the probiotic.  We have purchased Olly's in the past and my children have no complaints.  I have also tried these and enjoyed the berry flavor.  These remind me of gummy snacks.  I never had trouble getting my kids to want to take their vitamins. It's normally the first thing they want to do when they wake up.
La Verkin, UT
These vitamins are amazing. Especially if you have a child who struggles with digestive issues. We usually use the doterra brand powder probiotic but in between orders we use these and they work just fine. Kids love the taste and they work!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...