HealthWellnessChildren's VitaminsOlly
Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count

Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count

Find Vitamins And Supplements at Target.com! IT'S A WIN WIN. We all know kids can be picky eaters. That's because their taste buds are more concentrated and sensitive than ours. No wonder they might be scared of spinach and bitter about broccoli. Thing is, when kids win the battle over dinner, they lose out on essential nutrition. That's where OLLY Kids Multi & Probiotic comes in. Every parent's secret weapon, these expertly blended, yummy gummies deliver all the good stuff little ones need-even probiotics-with a flavor they'll actually enjoy. At last, victory is yours.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug. Gender: Unisex.

Been looking for a product like this for my kids.i have one vary picky eater who won't eat fruits or veg will this help give them what there missing till I can get them to eat them again?
I’ve been looking to get my kids a new daily vitamin and wondering how the taste is in this? My kids are really picky ugh
Do this work as well as taking probiotics alone?
Start your review of Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count!
Ninna W.
Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Great kids multi + probiotic gummy. My son has been in these for a month and no complaints. I purchased them because it was all in one. They smell good. And he doesn't fuss when taking them. They have vitamin A, C, D, E B's and Zinc. All natural flavors. I do wish they had more zinc. Only 25% of daily value in them. Has a good amount of probiotics which is good if your child has trouble going to the bathroom. It has helped my son go daily now. I would recommend and they last over 2 months so well worth the price!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is definitely something is working for my 7 years old kid. has been taking these vitamins for the past year +, and it really works well for keeping him healthy. When he gets a bug, it is less severe and shorter in duration. I have never found a vitamin with a perfect blend of what I am looking for - But this is an excellent boost for helping his immune system stay strong, especially during cold and flu season. OLLY The Perfect Women's Multi and Kid's Multi +Probiotic Family Pack Gummies, 2 Count, Chewable Supplement
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
I know this type of probiotic is meant for kids but me and my husband take two everyday. Lol. It helps boost our immune system especially in this time of pandemic. We enjoy its gummy form and gave us childhood vibes, easy to chew, yummy flavorings. We will surely buy again and again for as long as we need it.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Target
I got this on sale . Decided to give them a try because my daughter got to an age “5” where she didn’t eat very much. And giving her this vitamins helped her get some of the nutrients from vegetables and fruits. She loves them and thinks there healthy candy.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Vitamins are so important in my family! I want to make sure my children are healthy and well taken care of.  I have purchased other vitamins in the past but my kids will not eat them so we stick to our favorite.  I find them at all walmarts, targets and amazon.  We never run out anymore. I even approve they taste pretty dang good. Great texture as well.  I have to remind them only one a day because they are not candy lol.
Cuadra C.
Lil'Olly's Kid's Multi+Probiotic Yum Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies - 70 Count uploaded by Cuadra C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It really is good my son had problems and now everything has improved, in gums it is easier to chew, And they have it in all pharmacies. Olly Kids Multi + Probiotic Multi Vitamins
Jesica J.
Monticello, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
My 7 year old boys absolutely love these. They have a great flavor (I take them occasionally myself) and have probiotics added. I pair these with omega 3 gummies to help support brain development, but in and of itself these are great multivitamins. Cost to value ratio is right on point. Vitamin C, D3, and Zinc are especially important during these times when a lot of people are looking for extra strength for the immune system
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
This is the daily vitamin I give my kids. They love the taste and there’s not any aftertaste either. It’s a multivitamin and has probiotics for gut health. Would highly recommend this product!
Regan C.
Love this. We do our vitamins in the am together. She has hers and I have mine. They’re gentle on her stomach and so far the dr. says she’s doing just great. Doesn’t have the high fructose in it or the added colors as they state they are from vegetables.
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love these product, I give it to my nephews every day and it keeps them active and strong, they like it a lot because it is super delicious and sweet at the same time I love this. The flavor is so good and I recommend this product 😍😍😍😍[product:lilollys-kids-multi-probiotic-yum-berry-punch-vitamin-gummies-70-count]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...