Lilly Sweater Brush

by Lilly

#2 in Lint Rollers

Is this worth trying?
Does this work on all types of fabric clothing?
How affective is this brush? Will it get rid of all of those lint balls?
Start your review of Lilly Sweater Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great for removing pet hair from clothing (especially sweaters) and even off of furniture, however I found that it isn't so good for certain materials, it leaves some pulls and separates fibers. ” in 13 reviews
“This is so much better than lint rollers Ever since i bought it i got no dog hair in my sweaters The quality is amazing and its so worth the price” in 7 reviews
“...these little balls of lint and you try to pull them off and it leaves your sweaters looking ugly this works really good it leaves your sweaters looking new if you have animals it takes off animal hair human hair it works really good its a must have it works better than the sticky paper lint rollers ” in 6 reviews
“Really does its job of removing fabric pills from your sweater and works way better and more effectively than a lint roller.” in 5 reviews
“if you ever had those little balls on you sweaters and you try to pick them off and you just cant gett all of them then you no how difficult it is to do that but noo morre.” in 5 reviews
Lakeside, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Really easy to use and easy to clean. Works great for any shirt and removes hair wonderfully. I like that it is easy to hold and handle. Long enough to reach the most difficult places
Altoona, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is great to get rid of all those balls that start collecting on sweaters. I also use this on my sweat pants and other soft clothing items. It is very inexpensive and easy to use. You simply just brush it over your clothing and it collects those pesky balls.
Richmond, VA
I saw this little thing advertised in a (knitter's) weekly email I subscribe to, which I put 100% faith in, Knitter's Review! Anyway, I was impressed with it! The cost isn't prohibitive either. And the best part...it really does remove pills from 100% animal fiber sweaters! I have a 2-yr old 100% Merino sweater coat (Malabrigo Merino, notorious for pills)...and this little Lilly Brush quickly and gently removed the pills from the underarm and sleeve area! I will take this gadget with me in my bag when I'm out and about. It's small enough to be carried in your bag, but also small enough to be a discreet way of grabbing a pill or two when you're sitting somewhere and happen to spot a pill or two. Something that drives me crazy about hand-plucking a pill or two is "what do I do with it now?" But the Lilly Brush will keep the pills for me until I can remove them at home. The gadget didn't injure the natural fibers (yarn) of the coat either, something I was concerned about. This tool is better than a sweater stone, IMO.
I am in love with the Lilly Brush. I am elated that it is reusable, it saves you so much money in the long run. The Lily Brush is made with nylon bristles that are gentle on your most precious fabrics. I seriously love this brush and how convenient it is, you can just pop it in your purse and go. I found it rather easy to use the brush all you do is apply light pressure and sweep it across the fabric to remove pills, pet hair, lint and light soil. I have a dog so this is going to come in handy big time in my household.It’s very quick and easy to clean, all you do is wash with a bit of soap, rinse and tap the water off and viola good as new!I can truly say this is going to be my go to lint brush from now on! No more buying those link rollers that stick on everything. Not only is this Lily brush affordable it is very effective as well.
I usually never review things, but this brush is so amazing that I had to! I ordered it after a friend suggested it to me, and after using it for only a week, I can tell you that it is so much better than a lint roller. I already had a couple sweaters that were in bad shape, but after a couple of brushes the fuzz was all gone! The size is small enough to fit in a purse comfortably, but the brush is big enough that you don't have to brush too many times. If you need something to get lint and fuzz off your clothes, this is the item for you--totally worth the $12.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought this for work. I have every type of lint roller, sweater stone, electric fuzz remover, etc. this works great for getting large areas, for things like pet hair. It works well but is definitely not for more delicate tasks. It's a perfect edition to my kit and might serve someone's needs alone. But if you are wearing a more delicate piece, I'd beware and lint roll first.
Plymouth, MN
I don't have any pets but i still use this because I get those stubborn lint pieces on my favorite sweaters and no matter how hard i try i can never get rid of them. My sweaters look brand new by the time I'm done brushing them. I tried the lint rollers but those still never get it all off, I've even tried using a regular hair brush and still no improvements. Overall I think this works great because you can still use it even if you don't have pets but have stubborn lint
Poulsbo, WA
I really love this sweater brush! It is the perfect size, has a great cover to protect it from damage and it really works to get unwanted fuzz, pills, and pet hair off of most any cloth surface. I haven't had the opportunity to restore any old sweaters with it yet but it does a fabulous job on my son's fleece blanket, getting any cat and dog hair off our clothes, and I even use it on my couch and couch pillows to get the animal hair off them! I have only had mine for a few months so I cant really say much about durability but as of today it still works great and I would recommend this brush to everyone!
Alexandria, VA
These work great!!! I have three cats, two of which are mostly white, and I wear a lot of black suits for work. These get cat fur off better than anything else I've tried. They might leave a few very fine hairs, but it's a lot better than before. I got a small and large one. One for home, one for the car/purse.
Ogden, UT
Don't you hate it when your favorite sweater dress gets attacked by the lint/hair monster! So do I!!! Luckily for me my mom showed me the Lilly sweater brush and I have fallen in love! This will make any sweater disaster back into something that looks brand new!!! Fantastic lint brush!!!