The Best Products to Fight Pet Hair
Lilly Sweater Brush
- "Great for removing pet hair from clothing (especially sweaters) and even off of furniture, however I found that it isn't so good for certain materials, it leaves some pulls and separates fibers. " in 13 reviews
- "This is so much better than lint rollers Ever since i bought it i got no dog hair in my sweaters The quality is amazing and its so worth the price" in 7 reviews
- "You know when you wash your sweaters and you get these little balls of lint and you try to pull them off and it leaves your sweaters looking ugly this works really good it leaves your sweaters looking new if you have animals it takes off animal hair human hair it works really good its a must have it works better than the sticky paper lint rollers " in 6 reviews
- "if you ever had those little balls on you sweaters and you try to pick them off and you just cant gett all of them then you no how difficult it is to do that but noo morre." in 5 reviews
- "I struggled with cat hair my entire life since my parents were obsessed with cats, and I always would go to school with cat hair everywhere." in 5 reviews
Don't you hate it when your favorite sweater dress gets attacked by the lint/hair monster! So do I!!! Luckily for me my mom showed me the Lilly sweater brush and I have fallen in love! This will make any sweater disaster back into something that looks brand new!!! Fantastic lint brush!!!
This is great to get rid of all those balls that start collecting on sweaters. I also use this on my sweat pants and other soft clothing items. It is very inexpensive and easy to use. You simply just brush it over your clothing and it collects those pesky
I was so excited to try this brush but was disappointed. It pushed the pills around wool. Pulled angora out of the knitted fabric without removing any lint. I am still giving it a few stars because I have a few more things I'll try it on before I give up on it. I tired the knitpicks pill shaver. I'd probably recommend that over this brush.
Great if you have animals . Instead of the stick wheel roller that you have to keep replacing . This is reusable for as long as you want . I definitely recommend. And not only does it work for clothes , it works for furniture too
One of my favorite inventions!! It's so sad to have to get rid of your favorite sweater when it gets those horrible bumps all over! Since I bought and used this, I've noticed that my sweaters last longer and look like new!
This product is amazing!!! So easy to rid of pet hair and sweater fuzz that's making your favorite sweater look a little too dingy. Totally affordable and a MUST HAVE.
I love how easily this gets rid of pet fur and those annoying little sweater balls that appear after you wash them. This helped me save all my fave sweaters.
We all have some cheap (or maybe not so cheap) sweaters than get pilled in the wash. This helps take that away and look normal again
We love our pets but hair gets everywhere . We love this brush since is better than a lint brush . Very good product . Effective
I don't have one of these but they seem really nice I need to get one because I wear a lot of sweaters during winter and fall
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos