Lilly Pulitzer Wink By Lilly Pulitzer For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Hannah w.

Lilly Pulitzer Wink By Lilly Pulitzer For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz

LILLY PULITZER WINK by Lilly Pulitzer for Women EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ pink freesia, pear nectar, white lily, amber crystals, sensual musk, lush gardens, rose, violet fields see more...

Sadie T.
Schuylerville, NY
Ever have those days wear you just really smell after the gym.... Fear no more this Lilly Pulitzer Perfume Spray is just the thing you need to smell you absolute best... The small size is very convenient to carry around in your purse... I happen to use this product very often after the gym or if I forgot to put on my perfume in the morning.... I love this perfume and highly recommend it.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
I loved the scent of this perfume on a sample swatch. But for whatever reason, when I wear it I feel like it smells funky pretty quickly. All perfumes interacts with our chemistry differently, so it might just be that this one doesn't jive with me. I suggest trying out on your wrist for several hours before buying. I ended up liking the yellow version much more!
Victoria L.
I just recently found out about this brand. I absolutely love everything Lilly Pulitzer now. The vibrant color of her patterns are seriously so pretty. It can definitely be pricey but it is so worth it. This perfume smell amazing and stays on long.
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
I am not a big purfume wearer due to allergies and not liking the way most female sprays smell.

This however is subtle, long lasting and smells great! I wish it was a little less pricey.
Sara M.
Wellington, FL
This perfume was the first more expensive perfume I ever got and I love it!! It has a nice floral scent and it seems to be long lasting. I bought it online and it wasn't too expensive. I would definitely recommend this perfume.
Cassidy F.
Really didn't care for this scent. I bought it at TJ maxx and got a good deal but I couldn't test it before purchased. Wouldn't recommend it although I usually love Lilly anything.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
This smells really nice! Great floral kind of smell. The packaging is cute and durable, I've dropped mine on the concrete once and I freaked out but it only chipped a little! Lasts a long time and I would recommend this
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
I've never tried this fragrance but would love to have a sample.  I absolutely love anything Lily so I know I would love this fragrance.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
I love the smell! The bottle is super cute too! I recommend this to everyone!
selmaalmrini F.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product as an influencer and blogger, i have an account instagram with a large number of followers, I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my posts for FREE, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
yulissa R.
where can I find this and does it smell good
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Do they still make this perfume?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I had no idea LP had perfume!!!! Is this still available for sale in stores?