Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in the Sun 17 Month Spiral Pocket Agenda uploaded by Frances M.

BY LILLY PULITZER

Buy on Amazon
Taylor M.
Destin
This is my favorite agenda, I have now been getting them for 6 years. I love them so much, I have even got my mom & friends to purchase them! There is a place for contacts, plenty of space to write in your schedule, weekly & monthly views, stickers & so much more.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Mi agenda favorita en la vida. Soy adicta a las cosas de librería y agendas así me matan. Son bien distribuidas, espaciosas, colores y diseños hermosos, me encanta que tiene página de calendario más bastante espacio para los días.
Shannyn K.
Huntington, WV
I love my Lilly Pulitzer planner! I get a new one every year and it’s a great way to stay organized! It’s the perfect size to vary in your purse and the pages are all Lilly prints! Also, there is a sticker page in the planner so that you can use special stickers for special dates!
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
I got my Lilly planner for a Christmas gift and I really love it! It's colorful & small enough to fit in my purse.
Charley B.
This is the cutest diary! It has a stunning design on the front perfect for a gift for a teenager or young woman. Handbag sized so it is convenient and easy to carry round - would definitely recommend!
Pαtricia J.
QUE LINDO ESTE PEQUEÑO NOTEBOOK PARA TOMAR NOTAS TODO EL DIA Y REGISTRAR TODOS MIS PENDIENTES, ME ENCANTARIA TENER UNO DE ESTOS, ES BASTANTE PRACTICO, ME ENCANTAN ESTE TIPO DE PRODUCTOS, MUY CHICKS!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this planner fit in a purse easily?
Joana B.
does anyone know where to but this?