Office SuppliesLilly Pulitzer
Tusk in the Sun 17 Month Spiral Pocket Agenda

Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in the Sun 17 Month Spiral Pocket Agenda

by Lilly Pulitzer

does anyone know where to but this?
Does this planner fit in a purse easily?
Start your review of Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in the Sun 17 Month Spiral Pocket Agenda!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor M.
Destin, FL
This is my favorite agenda, I have now been getting them for 6 years. I love them so much, I have even got my mom & friends to purchase them! There is a place for contacts, plenty of space to write in your schedule, weekly & monthly views, stickers & so much more.
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Love this little pocket agenda.. it keeps me so organized while also feeling trendy with the younger generation
Elizabeth G.
Love their agendas they are so keep and they keep me on track! It’s worth every penny!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Lilly pulitzer is a must have office item. It is cute so you can leave it out without on your desk to show off the cute design. The spiral pocket is heavy and thick so it won't unravel from your notebook. It is chunky which I like because one notebook usually lasts me the entire year.
Mary C.
Salyersville, KY
My fave planner! It’s super cute and fits in my purse. I love the elastic that pulls over to keep it closed. Makes paying bills a little easier for me.
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
This planner is so cute! The design of it and even little stickers and inspirational sayings make this worth every penny!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,398 reviews
Getting great use our of this when tracking work assignments. #homeofiice #decorator organizedlife
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
I’ve been using these agenda books for years! I’ve tried bullet journaling, but it was hard to keep myself caught up...I love having a solid agenda book and Google Calendar far on my phone, and I’ve never found a more perfect layout than the Lilly Pulitzer one (plus the covers are always pretty too).
Michelle C.
McLean , VA
This pocket agenda is super cool and beautiful since I can write and take notes on it in a easy way
Bailey S.
Seneca, SC
Great planner with lots of cute stickers and other fun options that make having an agenda more fun to use