Add a Photo

By LILLY PULITZER
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

I have this tumbler in the "Shello" pattern. It is so cute and fun, it helps keep me hydrated through the day because I actually want to use it! I have gotten many compliments in the office. It was a great way to bring a little pink and happiness to my cubicle. Only annoyance it the straw seems to be a little too big for the hole, so it is essentially vacuum packed when I am drinking, and water gets sucked back down the hole every time I take a drink. Not a problem, it just makes a weird noise. Maybe it will get better with use.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

These tumblers come in so many fun patterns that there's something for every Lilly fan! Almost all my friends have at least one. They're great to give (and receive) as gifts! The only reason I deducted a star is because they crack easily. If you have one, or are looking to get one, be careful with it.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Kissimmee, FL

LOVE this tumbler!! I use it all the time and it is the perfect size for taking beverages on the go or just sipping away at your desk. Very effective and affordable too especially for how durable it it. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sharlie P.
Sharlie P.
Marietta, GA

I love my Lilly tumbler. I have it in my sorority print. It's the perfect size for drinks. It keeps my water or drink cold but not too cold. Easy to clean. It looks just as good today as the day I bought it 1 year ago. I use this daily!

Join Now