Lilly Pulitzer® Tumbler with Straw uploaded by MK J.

BY LILLY PULITZER

Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
I have this tumbler in the "Shello" pattern. It is so cute and fun, it helps keep me hydrated through the day because I actually want to use it! I have gotten many compliments in the office. It was a great way to bring a little pink and happiness to my cubicle. Only annoyance it the straw seems to be a little too big for the hole, so it is essentially vacuum packed when I am drinking, and water gets sucked back down the hole every time I take a drink. Not a problem, it just makes a weird noise. Maybe it will get better with use.
Sarah L.
These tumblers come in so many fun patterns that there's something for every Lilly fan! Almost all my friends have at least one. They're great to give (and receive) as gifts! The only reason I deducted a star is because they crack easily. If you have one, or are looking to get one, be careful with it.
Rachel G.
LOVE this tumbler!! I use it all the time and it is the perfect size for taking beverages on the go or just sipping away at your desk. Very effective and affordable too especially for how durable it it. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I love my Lilly tumbler. I have it in my sorority print. It's the perfect size for drinks. It keeps my water or drink cold but not too cold. Easy to clean. It looks just as good today as the day I bought it 1 year ago. I use this daily!
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love lilly pulitzer and the fun colors and design. I am constantly online buying their stuff. This cup is great, colorful, but the main con is that it is not machine washable as are non of their cups. I keep buying them anyways because i love the designs.
Jessica W.
Cordova, SC
This cup has been my life saver. I take it on cruises and long trips with me. I could not have asked for a better travel companion!! I got mine for $16!! So it was very affordable for me. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
bri t.
Salem, NH
This Tumbler is super cute! It holds a great amount of liquid in it, and I bring it everywhere. I love Lily Pulitzer, and even though it is a bit pricey, the quality is amazing in each product. I recommend it to anyone!
Bethany K.
These tumblers are awesome gifts for your friends! They are very cute and also very affordable. I expected them to be more expensive! They are available in many different patterns too. Definitely recommend!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I love LP! I just wish I could buy from them more often. Their products are stylish, and wonderful! I love all of there products. I definitely still need to buy an agenda from them, I've heard great things!
Stephanie L.
I love these tumblrs. They are a perfect giant size. The top screws off making it easy to add i e. Keeps your drink cold for longer than a standard glass and makes it super cute. So many good prints to choose from!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the print on this! How durable is it?