Lilly Pulitzer® Tumbler with Straw uploaded by MK J.

Taylor M.
I love this cup as I brought it everyday to campus & now everyday to work! It’s a way for me to motivate myself to drink more water during the day with the fun print on the cup! I think the price is very reasonable, but I do wish it was dishwasher safe. I hate having to hand wash it day after day, that is why I now have a couple of them!
Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach , FL
I own like 6 of these colorful Lilly Pulitzer tumblers. The prints are just so fun & stand out from the crowd. Guaranteed to attract compliments when I take this to the beach. I also add a monogram for a personal touch. These tumblers are around $15 so not a bad price point at all.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I love this cup. I use it in the mornings for coffee or a drink I take. It’s super good for a fast rushed morning to take to work. It’s not too expensive and one of the cheaper Lilly items. I recommend trying! So many cute patterns and so convenient.
Taylor S.
I love this tumbler! It’s so cute. I use mine nearly everyday. I love how girly that it is. And it makes drinking out of it easy and fun. I love the straw too. I would recommend this to others because it’s adorable.
Laura K.
Dallas, TX
This is a cute tumbler, the only issue is that it’s easy to crack, and the lid does not screw on very easily. The straw is super durable, but you cannot put any pieces of this item in the dishwasher—they will warp.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love these Lilly Pulitzer tumblers. They come in so many great prints and are beautiful. They hold up really well. They may not keep drinks cold as long as a Yeti, but I still love my Lilly cups.
Jessica W.
Cordova, SC
This cup has been my life saver. I take it on cruises and long trips with me. I could not have asked for a better travel companion!! I got mine for $16!! So it was very affordable for me. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
I absolutely love lilly pulitzer and the fun colors and design. I am constantly online buying their stuff. This cup is great, colorful, but the main con is that it is not machine washable as are non of their cups. I keep buying them anyways because i love the designs.
Sophia A.
I purchased my Lilly Pulitzer cup from Dillard's in sale in the past spring. It can hold so much and is great for on the go. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does "sweat" on the outside of the cup so my hands always get wet when I pick it up.
Jewelz I.
Berea, KY
I love Lilly and their prints. I like to use these cups to go with my outfits honestly especially if the match. They are easy to have around your home but it can be hard to carry around since if it flips the liquid will come out of the straw.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the print on this! How durable is it?