Lilly Pulitzer® Tumbler with Straw uploaded by MK J.

BY LILLY PULITZER

Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love these Lilly Pulitzer tumblers. They come in so many great prints and are beautiful. They hold up really well. They may not keep drinks cold as long as a Yeti, but I still love my Lilly cups.
Jessica W.
Cordova, SC
This cup has been my life saver. I take it on cruises and long trips with me. I could not have asked for a better travel companion!! I got mine for $16!! So it was very affordable for me. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Becky B.
Winchester , VA
I absolutely love lilly pulitzer and the fun colors and design. I am constantly online buying their stuff. This cup is great, colorful, but the main con is that it is not machine washable as are non of their cups. I keep buying them anyways because i love the designs.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I purchased my Lilly Pulitzer cup from Dillard's in sale in the past spring. It can hold so much and is great for on the go. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does "sweat" on the outside of the cup so my hands always get wet when I pick it up.
Jewelz I.
Berea, KY
I love Lilly and their prints. I like to use these cups to go with my outfits honestly especially if the match. They are easy to have around your home but it can be hard to carry around since if it flips the liquid will come out of the straw.
bri t.
Salem, NH
This Tumbler is super cute! It holds a great amount of liquid in it, and I bring it everywhere. I love Lily Pulitzer, and even though it is a bit pricey, the quality is amazing in each product. I recommend it to anyone!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Love this tumbler! It's cute and affordable. It's great for hot or cold drinks. The straws a bit tricky to clean but other than that it's great. Tons of cute Lilly patterns! Makes a great gift also. Would recommend
Bethany K.
These tumblers are awesome gifts for your friends! They are very cute and also very affordable. I expected them to be more expensive! They are available in many different patterns too. Definitely recommend!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
I love LP! I just wish I could buy from them more often. Their products are stylish, and wonderful! I love all of there products. I definitely still need to buy an agenda from them, I've heard great things!
Stephanie L.
I love these tumblrs. They are a perfect giant size. The top screws off making it easy to add i e. Keeps your drink cold for longer than a standard glass and makes it super cute. So many good prints to choose from!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the print on this! How durable is it?