BY LILLY PULITZER

Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
I have this tumbler in the "Shello" pattern. It is so cute and fun, it helps keep me hydrated through the day because I actually want to use it! I have gotten many compliments in the office. It was a great way to bring a little pink and happiness to my cubicle. Only annoyance it the straw seems to be a little too big for the hole, so it is essentially vacuum packed when I am drinking, and water gets sucked back down the hole every time I take a drink. Not a problem, it just makes a weird noise. Maybe it will get better with use.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
These tumblers come in so many fun patterns that there's something for every Lilly fan! Almost all my friends have at least one. They're great to give (and receive) as gifts! The only reason I deducted a star is because they crack easily. If you have one, or are looking to get one, be careful with it.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
LOVE this tumbler!! I use it all the time and it is the perfect size for taking beverages on the go or just sipping away at your desk. Very effective and affordable too especially for how durable it it. Would absolutely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
I love my Lilly tumbler. I have it in my sorority print. It's the perfect size for drinks. It keeps my water or drink cold but not too cold. Easy to clean. It looks just as good today as the day I bought it 1 year ago. I use this daily!
Becky B.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
I absolutely love lilly pulitzer and the fun colors and design. I am constantly online buying their stuff. This cup is great, colorful, but the main con is that it is not machine washable as are non of their cups. I keep buying them anyways because i love the designs.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I purchased my Lilly Pulitzer cup from Dillard's in sale in the past spring. It can hold so much and is great for on the go. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does "sweat" on the outside of the cup so my hands always get wet when I pick it up.
Jewelz I.
Jewelz I.
Berea, KY
I love Lilly and their prints. I like to use these cups to go with my outfits honestly especially if the match. They are easy to have around your home but it can be hard to carry around since if it flips the liquid will come out of the straw.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cordova, SC
This cup has been my life saver. I take it on cruises and long trips with me. I could not have asked for a better travel companion!! I got mine for $16!! So it was very affordable for me. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
bri t.
bri t.
Salem, NH
This Tumbler is super cute! It holds a great amount of liquid in it, and I bring it everywhere. I love Lily Pulitzer, and even though it is a bit pricey, the quality is amazing in each product. I recommend it to anyone!
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Love this tumbler! It's cute and affordable. It's great for hot or cold drinks. The straws a bit tricky to clean but other than that it's great. Tons of cute Lilly patterns! Makes a great gift also. Would recommend
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the print on this! How durable is it?