Lilly Pulitzer Squeeze By Lilly Pulitzer For Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Nic L.

BY LILLY PULITZER

LILLY PULITZER SQUEEZE by Lilly Pulitzer for Women EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ pink grapefruit, lychee, lotus blossom, sun-drenched woods, water musk red currant, wild rose see more...

Buy on Amazon
Koleta M.
Monticello
squeeze by Lilly Pulitzer is my all time favorite perfume! Its so citrusy its unreal! It makes me just happy smelling it. Its really really great and makes it feel line spring or summer just by wearing it! Get it tiday people, you will love it too!!! P.S. i want ti take a bath in it.....really.. can we make that happen?
Marisol O.
Talk about an underrated perfume! My dad bought me this perfume as a gift a few years ago, and I absolutely fell in love with it. It is the perfect sweet, yet "tangy" scent. It is hard to explain, but read the notes in the description and use your imagination. It was my go-to summer scent, which makes sense because Lilly is such a strong spring/summer brand. I went to buy this in the store this week, and I could not find it anywhere. Praying that it is still being made! In fact, I am on the hunt for a bottle as soon as I submit this review!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Without a doubt, this is the best scent of the Lilly perfume collection. I love it so much I occasionally will spritz around a room. And it's not just me, I get compliments from my husband and his (male) friends whenever I wear. They must like the citrus scent more then the florals they are used to smelling.
Sara M.
Wellington, FL
I got this perfume for a friend of mine and I smelt it before I gave it to her and let me say, it screams palm beach. It is fruity and fun and it makes me think of Lilly! I would definitely recommend!!
Laura H.
Fort Mill
This will always be one of my favorite perfumes! The smell is fruity but not too sweet and smells super clean and fresh!
Jailyn S.
Love the smell. At first glance it looks like something I would pass up but I love the tangy smell it gives off.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to their green fragrance?