BY LILLY PULITZER

Keep your social schedule in order with this spiral-bound hardcover agenda featuring weekly and monthly calendars, colorful illustrations, coordinating stickers and fun horoscopes. Two handy pockets are great for storing notes and other reminders, while an elastic band closure keeps your planner safe and secure. Color(s): beach loot blue, flamenco navy, gypsea pink, sparkling sands pink. Brand: LILLY PULITZER. Style Name: Lilly Pulitzer Large 17-Month Agenda. Style Number: 5407902. Available in stores. see more...

Kristina M.
I could not live without this agenda! It has a month to month area as well as the days of the week. I like to look at both for visual purposes so it’s perfect. There’s a ton of space to write down assignments and things to do for each day as well. The stickers are an added bonus which makes it super fun and of course the vibrant colors and designs are gorgeous! I don’t think you could find a better agenda out there. It’s a bit pricey but it for the great quality you get. Speaking of quality, the hardcover and laminated tabs help this look brand new after a complete year of filling it. It does have a year and a half which I never understood so I always end up waisting an area because I need a new one for the next year. I can live with that though. I recommend this agenda to absolutely everyone!
ashlee p.
I love Lilly Pulitzer planners, clothing, you name it. I have had Lilly planners for three years straight, and acquired several rompers, shorts, and dresses throughout the year. Yes Lilly Pulitzer is expensive but to me it worth every penny! You can also find items for low costs online but I wish there was an outlet by me.
Valorie D.
Henderson
Lilly Pulitzer Agendas are so beautiful and really help to keep my busy life organized! I love that every month has a different theme, and the bright colors have me looking forward to pulling it out every day.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I’ve loved this planner ever since I bought it! I’ve owned a Lilly planner in the past so I knew I would like it but the changes they made this year were amazing! There is a ton of space to write down what you need to and to have extra space!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this cute little and the awesome little planner as the design on it. it helps me keep organized in my every day tasks so I don’t forget appointments are fall off track . It’s afforable I got mine at Walmart .definitely recommend this to someone who has a busy life style
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Absolutely hands down the best agenda! No need to mention that LP makes the most eye catching agendas. So organized! Perfect for the working woman, the college student, or even the high school girl. Highly recommend!
Kristen W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love Lilly Pulitzer addenda! Great divide of weeks and months! Stickers are adorable! Very effective agenda, and I have bought many over the years. Definitely worth the price! Will recommend to others!
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Obsessed with Lilly's agendas. The stickers are adorable and the agendas are colorful and positive. I am in my late-20s and feel confident bringing this in to meetings.
Grace M.
Gainesville
This planner is a life saver. It gives you so much room to keep track of daily activities and the decorations are SO beautiful! The extra stickers that are included let’s you spice up the boring days. Would definitely recommend.