Lilly Pulitzer Large 17-Month Agenda - Blue uploaded by Kathleen E.

BY LILLY PULITZER

Keep your social schedule in order with this spiral-bound hardcover agenda featuring weekly and monthly calendars, colorful illustrations, coordinating stickers and fun horoscopes. Two handy pockets are great for storing notes and other reminders, while an elastic band closure keeps your planner safe and secure. Color(s): beach loot blue, flamenco navy, gypsea pink, sparkling sands pink. Brand: LILLY PULITZER. Style Name: Lilly Pulitzer Large 17-Month Agenda. Style Number: 5407902. Available in stores. see more...

Corinne D.
Chicopee, MA
Best planner around. Besides being gorgeous it’s totally functional for a busy girl who not only needs a calendar but space in the columns to write! It might be on the pricy side but between the pattern, the durability, the cute stickers, tabs, and Lilly artwork inside I’ve found the planner that I have been using for years. It also is good for 17 months, a super plus for me since I sometimes forget to buy a new planner until it’s too late and stores don’t have normal planners for sale anymore.
Plus I actually want to open my planner because it’s so pretty!
If you’re a Lilly fan it’s a must have.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
I used these planners for four years straight! I love them so much, they have everything you could want in a planner and more! They are around 30 dollars but my new planner cost more than that so they aren’t too expensive!! I recommend this for any college student looking for a cute planner!! I love these! Worth it!
Ashley M.
Hains City
I love my new planner!!! It helps me stay organized and fashionable at the same time. I got the mermaid print planner. Its a two year planner with fun stickers inside. Each moth has a fun different pattern it focus on. This planner is supper fun and pretty.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I love love love the lily planners!!! They are expensive but I always put mine to use. They come with cute little stickers and notes in the front to use. They have different sizes with different prices and so many patterns to choose from! They last over a year ( I think) and they are so convenient! I definitely recommend
Tabitha A.
Love this agenda! There is so much room to write everything you need. If you don’t like the bigger version, there is also a smaller one that is great! More expensive than some, but I would say that it is totally worth it! Would recommend to everyone wanting to get organized!
Jessica T.
Schedules and dates are not always fun however seeing a brightly colored Lively agenda at least brings a smile to your face before you have to schedule 3 meetings a doctor's appointment and a playdate all within the same week. A little Splurge that brings a lot of happiness.
Gabby v.
Auburn
Highly recommend for school! Can put ever assignment or dates in this agenda while looking so cute with the Lilly Pulitzer fun prints! Also it comes with cute stickers! I’m definitely going to buy another one this year for this upcoming school year!
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
This agenda is a must have for all preppy college girls! I love to be organized and there’s nothing better than doing so in style! This agenda is so affordable for designer name and has so much space for customization. 10/10 recommend!
Samantha P.
This is not the exact pattern I had for my planner but it is the same planner for everything else. I love it so much because it is a full year and a half you get to use it. It is completely worth the price. I absolutely recommend.
Kathleen E.
I have the monthly planner instead of the daily planner because that's all I needed. They're the same size, just not as thick and less expensive. I LOVE it! Comes with cute stickers, a little page with pouches, room for note taking, pages for an address book and birthday/anniversary dates, and then the monthly pages. Perfect for my daily planning and I LOVE the colors, like all Lilly products.
Victoria F.
Is this print still available?