Lilly Pulitzer® Double - Walled Tumbler uploaded by Megan B.

BY LILLY PULITZER

Codi G.
Jacksonville, FL
I really liked this tumbler when I got it. I liked the size and the print but absolutely do not put it in the dishwasher. It will get water in between the tumbler walls and make the paper wet essentially ruining the print. The lid some stones doesn't feel like it snaps on all the way.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I love Lilly Pulitzer tumblers! First, they serve their functions. They keep my hot beverages warm in the coldest of temperatures. Secondly, their cute! The bright colors and patterns make them extremely unique and preppy.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This tumbler is so cute! However, that's really all it has going for it. The lid doesn't stay on very well and it's not super insulated.
Kayla W.
I love Lilly Pulitzer double walled tumblers! They come in so many different prints and are beautiful. They hold up really well!
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Great tumbler. Love the elephant pattern but I believe it also comes in other prints. Can be used for hot or cold drinks.
Julie L.
Lititz
Comes in multiple adorable Lilly patterns, keeps drinks hot or cold for hours. Tight lid that closes tight.
Lauren 🐝.
Nashville , TN
Not as good as Tervis but MUCH CUTER! Lilly is still great for accessories and things like that
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
This travel coffee mug is surprisingly big! It holds a lot of coffee/ tea and the preppy print is adorable! My only small complaint, is that it doesnt keep my drink warm for as long as some other brands. But I’d still rather use this one because of its appearance!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this tumbler with this print come in other colors?