BY LILLY PULITZER

Citrus, Watermelon, Jasmine, Frangipani, Amber, Vanilla, Marine Air Accord, Tiare Flower, Salt Crystals see more...

Chrissy F.
Miramar Beach, FL
This perfume just makes you want to take a beach vacation. Lovely scent. Hints of gardenia & vanilla. I purchased it off amazon & got a HUGE bottle as big as my hand for under $35. A really pretty bottle that will look lovely displayed in your bathroom on a mirrored tray. Packaging even has a lil ribbon. Highly recommend
Camille D.
This is my go-to scent and I love it! I always get compliments when I wear it. It's name describes the scent perfectly it's a beachy, florally scent that's perfect for summer. I've gone through so many bottles!
Jessica W.
Jamestown, IN
This is my everyday perfume. I'm a huge fan of Lilly's feminine prints and ran into this perfume on the sale rack at TJ Maxx and had to snag it. I've gone through three bottles since. For the price and the brand... I could buy this every day. It has a bit of a strong scent but its a delightful smell and I always get compliments on how refreshing it is!
STEPHENEE S.
This is my favorite summer perfume! I always get compliments every time I wear it. If the name didn't already give it away, it smells just like the beach! It's a soft scent. It's citrusy and fruity but with hints of vanilla and amber. Definitely a summer must have in my book!
Stephanie K.
They named this Beachy for a reason! It is the absolute perfect summer beachy scent. It's not overly strong but lasts all day on my skin. Unfortunately I don't believe that Lilly manufactures this perfume anymore. I've had mine for quite some time but it's still perfect.
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
I don't technically own this, but my sister does, and it might as well be mine because I sneak into her room and use it every chance I get! I absolutely love this perfume. It is priced like your average bottle of designer perfume. Love it!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
My favorite summer perfume. Light, airy, but has a strong scent that lasts for hours. I always receive TONS of compliments when I wear it, especially from my fiancee. I have a hard time finding it in stores and hoard bottles from Amazon!
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
This is actually the only perfume I can wear without breaking out into a rash or having an allergic reaction. It also helps that it smells amazing! My boyfriend loves it and when he says it I always just wink!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
My best friend picked this up for me at a TJ Maxx and I loved it ever since. I love the citrus smell. It's fresh and not too overwhelming. My only complaint is that it's a little difficult to find in stores.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells lovely, except it has a bit of a sharp tone to it. The sharp tone definitely fades after wearing it for a while. Wish it had more rose/floral to it.
Joslyn M.
Where do you guys purchase this perfume?
Jillian B.
Where do you buy this and what is the price?
Denise G.
Delray Beach, FL
I love Lilly Pulitzer😍😍 I want to try this fragrance and wanted to know how strong it was? Did it last long throughout the day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this one compare to their pink one?