BY LILLY PULITZER

Citrus, Watermelon, Jasmine, Frangipani, Amber, Vanilla, Marine Air Accord, Tiare Flower, Salt Crystals see more...

Camille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to scent and I love it! I always get compliments when I wear it. It's name describes the scent perfectly it's a beachy, florally scent that's perfect for summer. I've gone through so many bottles!
Stephenee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite summer perfume! I always get compliments every time I wear it. If the name didn't already give it away, it smells just like the beach! It's a soft scent. It's citrusy and fruity but with hints of vanilla and amber. Definitely a summer must have in my book!
Stephanie K.
They named this Beachy for a reason! It is the absolute perfect summer beachy scent. It's not overly strong but lasts all day on my skin. Unfortunately I don't believe that Lilly manufactures this perfume anymore. I've had mine for quite some time but it's still perfect.
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
I don't technically own this, but my sister does, and it might as well be mine because I sneak into her room and use it every chance I get! I absolutely love this perfume. It is priced like your average bottle of designer perfume. Love it!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
My favorite summer perfume. Light, airy, but has a strong scent that lasts for hours. I always receive TONS of compliments when I wear it, especially from my fiancee. I have a hard time finding it in stores and hoard bottles from Amazon!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend picked this up for me at a TJ Maxx and I loved it ever since. I love the citrus smell. It's fresh and not too overwhelming. My only complaint is that it's a little difficult to find in stores.
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
Lilly p is one of my favorite brands! This perfume is definitely one of my favorites. I love the scent. And how it's not suffocating when I spray it
Cierra R.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume! Has a very light scent, and smells like you've been at the beach! I always get compliments on it when I wear it.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great summery, fresh scent. The best part is how affordable it is. One of my favorites, I wear it twice a week, even in winter.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
My favorite smell! Not too over powering but just enough of a "fresh" smell. My only issue is that it doesn't have great staying power
Joslyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you guys purchase this perfume?
Jillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this and what is the price?
Denise G.
Delray beach, FL
I love Lilly Pulitzerūüėćūüėć I want to try this fragrance and wanted to know how strong it was? Did it last long throughout the day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this one compare to their pink one?