BY LILLY PULITZER

Citrus, Watermelon, Jasmine, Frangipani, Amber, Vanilla, Marine Air Accord, Tiare Flower, Salt Crystals see more...

Camille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to scent and I love it! I always get compliments when I wear it. It's name describes the scent perfectly it's a beachy, florally scent that's perfect for summer. I've gone through so many bottles!
Stephenee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite summer perfume! I always get compliments every time I wear it. If the name didn't already give it away, it smells just like the beach! It's a soft scent. It's citrusy and fruity but with hints of vanilla and amber. Definitely a summer must have in my book!
Stephanie K.
They named this Beachy for a reason! It is the absolute perfect summer beachy scent. It's not overly strong but lasts all day on my skin. Unfortunately I don't believe that Lilly manufactures this perfume anymore. I've had mine for quite some time but it's still perfect.
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. Not a strong overbearing scent! I love Lilly products and this is one of them!
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Lilly Pulitzer scent, and the packaging is amazing! Great all around!
Brittany H.
New Bern, NC
LP Beachy is one of my favorite perfumes. I usually wear this during the summertime. It's a light smell and not too heavy!
Stephanie P.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crisp smell! Not my all time favorite but it does smell good. A little on the strong side.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells lovely, except it has a bit of a sharp tone to it. The sharp tone definitely fades after wearing it for a while. Wish it had more rose/floral to it.
Janice T.
South Carolina
Very clean and refreshing. I have migraines. It's is not an overwhelming smell. Great for all ages. Love love love.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
My favorite smell! Not too over powering but just enough of a "fresh" smell. My only issue is that it doesn't have great staying power
Joslyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you guys purchase this perfume?
Jillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this and what is the price?
Denise G.
Delray beach, FL
I love Lilly Pulitzerūüėćūüėć I want to try this fragrance and wanted to know how strong it was? Did it last long throughout the day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this one compare to their pink one?