BY LILLY PULITZER

Citrus, Watermelon, Jasmine, Frangipani, Amber, Vanilla, Marine Air Accord, Tiare Flower, Salt Crystals see more...

Camille D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to scent and I love it! I always get compliments when I wear it. It's name describes the scent perfectly it's a beachy, florally scent that's perfect for summer. I've gone through so many bottles!
Janice T.
South Carolina
Very clean and refreshing. I have migraines. It's is not an overwhelming smell. Great for all ages. Love love love.
Victoria B.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Lilly Pulitzer scent, and the packaging is amazing! Great all around!
Lauren T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. Not a strong overbearing scent! I love Lilly products and this is one of them!
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells lovely, except it has a bit of a sharp tone to it. The sharp tone definitely fades after wearing it for a while. Wish it had more rose/floral to it.
Stephanie P.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Crisp smell! Not my all time favorite but it does smell good. A little on the strong side.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
My favorite smell! Not too over powering but just enough of a "fresh" smell. My only issue is that it doesn't have great staying power
Kimberly G.
Gainesville, FL
This is actually the only perfume I can wear without breaking out into a rash or having an allergic reaction. It also helps that it smells amazing! My boyfriend loves it and when he says it I always just wink!
Brittany H.
New Bern, NC
LP Beachy is one of my favorite perfumes. I usually wear this during the summertime. It's a light smell and not too heavy!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan! It reminds me of D&G light blue - they both smell like cleaning products to me.
Joslyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you guys purchase this perfume?
Jillian B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do you buy this and what is the price?
Denise G.
Delray beach, FL
I love Lilly Pulitzerūüėćūüėć I want to try this fragrance and wanted to know how strong it was? Did it last long throughout the day?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this one compare to their pink one?