by Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
Ask a Question
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca

Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a college student?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Sept. 2, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
The bigger one.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
May 18, 2015, 10:52 p.m.
I personally like the jumbo one since I write large and prefer to have more space but my friends use the medium one and have no complaints.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Feb. 28, 2015, 9:10 p.m.
I say medium. I am a college student as well and the medium is the perfect size for me.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Jan. 15, 2015, 6:24 p.m.
I would purchase either the medium or large one!
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Sept. 15, 2014, 10:14 a.m.
I got the jumbo agenda and have absolutely no regrets. It was a bit pricey up front but it lasts 1.5 years and is really cute.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Aug. 27, 2014, 10:33 p.m.
Get the large ones for sure. You won't have to worry about running out of room.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Aug. 22, 2014, 8:07 p.m.
I prefer the larger ones.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Aug. 18, 2014, 10:52 a.m.
I like the small ones!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Aug. 17, 2014, 6:01 p.m.
I think the big ones, I am able to hold a lot more information in there.
Lise A.
Lise A.
Aug. 9, 2014, 4:45 p.m.
Depends on how many classes/activities you have. I prefer the bigger ones, since I have a lot of classes and extracurriculars.
July 30, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
I think a big one because you may need more space to write. It will help if you have lots of assignments and you'll be able to add details if you need to
July 30, 2014, 5:19 p.m.
July 26, 2014, 4:28 a.m.
I bought a smaller one one year and it was a tad small. But this year I bought a jumbo and I think its going to better because there is more room to write.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
July 8, 2014, 8:26 p.m.
I usually get the medium. It's the best size and price for a busy (but also broke) college student!
July 6, 2014, 12:37 p.m.
I personally don't need much space because I summarize a lot. It really depends on how much detail you usually write down.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
June 23, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
I'm in college and i would definitely say the big one!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
June 16, 2014, 10:14 p.m.
I would purchase the largest one, if you are a college student. College is so busy and stressful, therefore having a nice, large agenda may help you feel like you have your life in order, even if you do not.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
May 19, 2014, 4:52 p.m.
I have what is considered the "Large" agenda. It really isn't that large, it is about 1/2 the size of a piece of paper. I could not be happier with this purchase. Although I bought it halfway through the year, it was my gift to myself for taking summer classes. I have EVERYTHING in my planner, so the large is perfect for me.

Join Now