Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
By Lilly Pulitzer
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a college student?
Christina A.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
2 months, 4 weeks ago
I've gotten a bigger agenda every year for college. I have the jumbo size now and it's perfect!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
3 months ago
Bigger one bc you won't have enough room in the small ones and then it doesn't work like you need it to!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
You should get the bigger one. I used the medium sized one and I would have liked to have a little bit more room. Better safe than sorry
Marissa G.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Gilbert, AZ
2 years, 4 months ago
I personally like the jumbo one since I write large and prefer to have more space but my friends use the medium one and have no complaints.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
2 years, 6 months ago
I say medium. I am a college student as well and the medium is the perfect size for me.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Columbia, SC
2 years, 8 months ago
I would purchase either the medium or large one!
Gwen P.
Isabella E.
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
3 years ago
I got the jumbo agenda and have absolutely no regrets. It was a bit pricey up front but it lasts 1.5 years and is really cute.
Erica K.
Erica K.
3 years ago
Get the large ones for sure. You won't have to worry about running out of room.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Corbin , KY
3 years, 1 month ago
I prefer the larger ones.
Megan M.
Megan M.
I like the small ones!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
3 years, 1 month ago
I think the big ones, I am able to hold a lot more information in there.
Lise A.
Lise A.
Saint-Paul, New Brunswick
3 years, 1 month ago
Depends on how many classes/activities you have. I prefer the bigger ones, since I have a lot of classes and extracurriculars.
3 years, 1 month ago
I think a big one because you may need more space to write. It will help if you have lots of assignments and you'll be able to add details if you need to
N Wilkesboro, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
I bought a smaller one one year and it was a tad small. But this year I bought a jumbo and I think its going to better because there is more room to write.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
King Of Prussia, PA
3 years, 2 months ago
I usually get the medium. It's the best size and price for a busy (but also broke) college student!
Somerville, MA
3 years, 2 months ago
I personally don't need much space because I summarize a lot. It really depends on how much detail you usually write down.
Karleigh G.
Karleigh G.
3 years, 3 months ago
I'm in college and i would definitely say the big one!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Huntington, WV
3 years, 3 months ago
I would purchase the largest one, if you are a college student. College is so busy and stressful, therefore having a nice, large agenda may help you feel like you have your life in order, even if you do not.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
I have what is considered the "Large" agenda. It really isn't that large, it is about 1/2 the size of a piece of paper. I could not be happier with this purchase. Although I bought it halfway through the year, it was my gift to myself for taking summer classes. I have EVERYTHING in my planner, so the large is perfect for me.