Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
By Lilly Pulitzer
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca

Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a college student?

Christina A.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I've gotten a bigger agenda every year for college. I have the jumbo size now and it's perfect!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
11 months ago
Bigger one bc you won't have enough room in the small ones and then it doesn't work like you need it to!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
1 year, 5 months ago
You should get the bigger one. I used the medium sized one and I would have liked to have a little bit more room. Better safe than sorry
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
1 year, 8 months ago
The bigger one.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ
3 years ago
I personally like the jumbo one since I write large and prefer to have more space but my friends use the medium one and have no complaints.