BY LILLY PULITZER

• I'm all about being organized, and have tried several different p...3 Answers
  • Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a c...27 Answers
  • Which print is your favorite for an agenda?4 Answers
Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
  • "I really like the lily Pulitzer agendas, first they are super cute, if you have one you are guaranteed to get compliments on it." in 22 reviews
  • "LOVE this product and i get one every year for my college semesters... such a great product and love the options available for the front cover" in 11 reviews
  • "They are so cute, and make me want to stay organized because I get to use the stickers, and see the months design." in 11 reviews
  • "My husband has many many doctors appointments so I have to use this to keep track of all of them, plus any appointments I may have." in 10 reviews
  • "It is soooo cute, has more than enough space to write everything you need, and mine stays for a good 4-5 semesters, which is definitely an added bonus." in 8 reviews
Lydia F.
I absolutely fell in love with my Lilly agenda. I was kind of anxious about purchasing one, because at the time I had just started my job and only got a few hours each week, and I didn't know if the agendas were only popular because it was the "in thing". However, I was at a Black Friday sale and got a jumbo size one for only $16 which was when I knew that it was a match made in heaven. I use my Lilly Agenda almost everyday. During the school year it helped me tremendously to organize all of my thoughts and events into one planner, instead of using my iPhone. I highly recommend this to anyone who is considering whether it's worth the money. It definitely is. There are even cute stickers to go with it, an address book, and a packing list.
Kristen E.
I have tried a bunch of different agendas in a bunch of different sizes and the large sized Lilly Pulitzer ones are my favorite! I chose the pink lemonade print this year and love that it leaves me room to write down multiple things that are going on for each day. Another pro: stickers to use for important events-- they're super cute! They aren't that costly and are worth is since they are 17 months rather than the typical 12 months. I'm a teacher and it fits perfectly in my bag for school and is great for writing down school related things and also things that are on my own personal schedule! Can't wait to get my new one for next year!
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
I love this agenda! It just brightens up my day with all of the great art accents & stickers.

It includes Aug - Dec of the next year, so you are sure to not miss a thing. A travel checklist is available for when you are planning a fun trip. Two inside pockets for stowing away tickets, receipts, etc. there are also whole pages for notes & a calendar view of each month as well as weekly calendars that allow enough room for even someone with large handwriting (like myself) to jot down appointments & thoughts.
Hannah P.
La Fayette, GA
I am a senior at Berry College and owe a lot of my success to my Lilly Pulitzer Agendas! I've been using these agendas/planners since my freshman year and I am still IN LOVE with them. The layout and organization, as well as the fun colors and patterns, are just what I need in order to keep track of assignments, meetings, and exams. Everything is in one place and I can quickly grab it and go! If you are on the market for a new planner, I would definitely recommend a Lilly!!
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
In all honesty, i was very hesitant on purchasing one of these just because i though spending $26.30 on a planner was ridiculous. But it was so cute and i couldn't resist and I'm glad i didn't because it has kept my life somewhat together. It's so cute and helpful and has many great features other than it being a planner. There are stickers, a place for addresses and phone numbers, and even a notes section. I definitely recommend this product
Natalie T.
I love how cute this is! I purchased it in the large size off of amazon and it arrived very quickly. It looks amazing, which makes me want to actually use it. It comes with stickers! The months are sectioned off and there is a calendar at the beginning of each monthly section! Each week has a two page space that is sufficient for all of my planning needs. I will be repurchasing when the time comes!
Juliette H.
Paramus, NJ
Having now used a Lilly agenda for 2 years, I honestly don't think I would buy from another brand. These agendas are high quality, well made, and last forever! The price might be off-putting, because ~$30 for a planner seems like a lot. However, for the amount of use you're going to get out of it and the quality of the planner, it is WELL worth the investment!!
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
It doesn't matter what color you get, they're all amazing. They are a little high priced, but if you time it right, they always have a gift with purchase around the time they come out or a few weeks later. They are made with high quality binding and paper, and are very durable for anyone in high school, college, or who just needs to plan their days.
Ariel S.
These agendas are the best. They're perfect for someone like me who has to write everything down and schedules things way in advance. There are daily pages as well as calendars with boxes to write in. They come with fun stickers and in beautiful prints. I highly recommend buying one if you never have before and you're a very organized person.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I love these agendas. I have used them for years and would recommend to anyone who wants a fun, colorful way of keeping track of the life! I was pleased to see when they came out with the 12-month agenda so there would be no more wasted months. They come in a variety of patterns and sizes, so you can find one that fits your lifestyle.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a college student?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How much do these cost? Do you think they're worth the money?
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am deciding on what size to get for next year. Any suggestions?
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Are these planners durable?
Dana G.
What Lilly planner pattern is your favorite?