BY LILLY PULITZER

• I'm all about being organized, and have tried several different p...3 Answers
  • Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a c...27 Answers
  • Which print is your favorite for an agenda?4 Answers
Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
  • "I really like the lily Pulitzer agendas, first they are super cute, if you have one you are guaranteed to get compliments on it." in 22 reviews
  • "LOVE this product and i get one every year for my college semesters... such a great product and love the options available for the front cover" in 11 reviews
  • "They are so cute, and make me want to stay organized because I get to use the stickers, and see the months design." in 11 reviews
  • "My husband has many many doctors appointments so I have to use this to keep track of all of them, plus any appointments I may have." in 10 reviews
  • "It is soooo cute, has more than enough space to write everything you need, and mine stays for a good 4-5 semesters, which is definitely an added bonus." in 8 reviews
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
I love my Lilly planners. I get one every year for school. I get the jumbo size which is perfect size to be able to fit everything going on in my life. The planners are a little on the more expensive side but is worth the price for the quality. I would highly recommend!
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Lilly Pulitzer is my go-to brand for agendas! They're so pretty and definitely worth the price! I get a new one every August. They hold up so well. I highly recommend getting one!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
This is a good agenda. There isn't a whole lot of room on individual days, so if you need lots of room for that look at something else. Overall I would recommend this planner.
Brooke R.
Mineral ridge , OH
I find myself coming back to this planner year after year despite the large competitive market. The monthly version keeps me organized without being overly bulky.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
I live by my planner and this is one that keeps me wanting to schedule more and more. Not only does it allow you to keep organized, plan ahead, and get more work done, but it comes with other handy features like folder tabs, stickers, and motivational art.
Maria F.
Manchester, NH
I'm obsessed with my Lilly agenda. So much in fact that I have two of them, one to keep track of my homework in school and the other for my plans, work, and social events. I have been buying new Lilly agendas since I was a freshman in high school and I am now a junior. When I say that my Lilly is what has gotten me through high school I'm not exaggerating. Though I tend to be a pretty organized and a conscientious student, mainly because I write down all my plans and every piece of homework I have as well as track my grades in the front of the agenda.

This agenda has everything I was looking for, ontop of a calendar,it has a beautiful cover that draws the eye, a section for phone numbers incase for some reason my phone dies or I don't have it on me and I need to contact someone, a section to jot down notes, another for birthdays or special events and another section for packing lists and a place to write a trip itinerary.

Don't know where I would be without it...an essential
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Literally my favorite agenda! They are pricey but totally worth it! I love these for their bright color and size! I highly recommend you trying these out.. you’ll be hooked and buying them every 18 months like I do!
Bailey D.
Woodbridge, VA
This is the best agenda. You can easily plan day to day, it has tabs for yearly calendars, dates to celebrate, travel, address and notes. Plus it comes with cute stickers!!
Sydney C.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
Lilly Pulitzer agenda planners are so fun and stylish! They motivated me to actually start using a planner in college. While I am no longer in to the Lilly Pulitzer prints because I feel I have outgrown them from my college years, I can not deny this is a great planner. The hard durable covers protected them from getting bent, stained, wet, etc. so they lasted the entire year. They come with an elastic strap and pocket to keep everything in place. I loved that they included stickers for different holidays and events, which made the planner more fun. There was lots of room to fill everything in and I always had a busy schedule and never ran out of space. They also feature colorful bright designs and quotes to match each month. The only reason I gave the 4 stars is because they are VERY expensive, but if you are willing to spend the money they are SO worth it.
Sophia A.
Memphis
I loveeee my Lilly Pulitzer agendas. I have two for the same time periods. One I purchased when they first came out so I could use it for school. I got this in the large size, and it was a perfect fit for me. When Lilly Pulitzer had their After-Party Sale during the Winter, the agendas were all $9 each I believe. I purchased a jumbo for myself. I love it but it was just too much to be carrying around with me for school. I used the large for school and am using the jumbo for summer in my room to plan!! I cut out all the cute patterns in my large agenda for room decor behind my pictures hanging in my wall. They come with built in folders, stickers, what to pack when traveling pages, address pages, dates to remember pages, and soooo much more! Totally recommend!
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
Is it better to purchase a big one or a small one, if you are a college student?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
How much do these cost? Do you think they're worth the money?
Tatiana V.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I am deciding on what size to get for next year. Any suggestions?
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Are these planners durable?
Dana G.
What Lilly planner pattern is your favorite?