BY LILLY PULITZER

Signature Lilly Pulitzer patterns add a bold, sophisticated element to a 12-month agenda that serves as an organizational essential with weekly and monthly calendars, address pages, a notes section and even stickers. Color(s): green/ blue, red/ blue. Brand: Lilly Pulitzer. Style Name: Lilly Pulitzer 2016 12-Month Planner. Style Number: 5084957. see more...

Stephanie R.
Kingsport
I loved my Lilly planner! And if you’re a big Lilly fan then I totally recommend it! The only complaint I had is sometimes the pages would get messed up on the rings. Otherwise completely adorable!
Victoria C.
wilmington
I get one of the Lilly Pulitzer planners every year and they are my fave brand of all! They have a ton of different sizes and colors and are so pretty inside and out!
Erin O.
Bought this planner hoping to use it for a new school year and I opened the packaging and the pages notes sections are so small that you can barely fit anything in them. Wish they would've advertised this on the package.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have to get one of her every single year! They aren't just gorgeous, they are actually extremely useful!!! I also love the stickers and cute little surprises you find while using these!
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
This is such a fun brand and all of their products are amazing. They have such fun prints and the price they're very adfordable. They make fun gifts for any friends or families. You can find it at most department stores or even online.
Miriam B.
I love the designs on these planners. I buy one every year, and I always get a million compliments. It might be a sorority thing, but these designs are too cute!!!
Ember B.
Perfect for organizing your life. There's plenty of room to write out your schedule for the week. Or month. I used this to manage my life with college and work and friend time. I would recommend this forsure. Awesome product & adorable. Every page is unique.
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best agenda ever! Has everything you could ever want and need. Love the designs on the cover and all the pages inside. Very effective. On the expensive side but worth it. Would highly recommend to anyone
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
This is my favorite planner of all time. It's so pretty and has tons of space. I make it a priority to buy a new one each year.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Really nice planner with super cute stickers, I found mine at TJ Maxx for like half of what they are at the Lily store!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Was this print made this year?