BY LILLY PULITZER

Abigail S.
Port Allen, LA
I've used this planner since I began college two years ago and I have really loved it, the only disappointing thing about it is I wish that it had a spot for to do lists; the price is good compared to Erin Condren and I would recommend.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this cute little planner with the floral design. it helps me keep organized in my every day tasks so I don’t forget appointments are fall off track . It’s afforable I got mine at Walmart .definitely recommend this to someone who has a busy life style
Courtney J.
College Sta, TX
This is my second Lilly Pulitzer planner. It is great. There are yearly and weekly pages. I feel as though the weekend days could have had more space to write, but other than that the weekly spread is great. The designs are cute and there is quite a variety in the prints. It comes with cute stickers. There is also packing lists, two address pages, and many notes pages. It's $28 but if you use a planner everyday like I do, it's worth the money! If you don't use a planner everyday or almost everyday, I wouldn't recommend this just because of the price.
Lauren G.
Lexington , KY
Lilly planners are my go to planner every school year. Not only are the designs cute but the organization layout is amazing! These planners are a great way for every girl to stay organized in school or in their every day life. The price is a little high compared to some but I have seen many that are nice which 3x the price. Great quality planner!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I had this planner last year from Lilly Pulitzer and it is so adorable.
There's plenty of space to write daily activities and homework in the space provided...
This helped keep me organized all school year. I would recommend this to a friend! These patterns are so cute and it is effective!
Kathryn C.
I have this planner & ansoltely love it! I carry it with me in my purse and use it everyday . It's not super expensive & lilly has really cute designs
Tiffany D.
I love Lilly agendas! I use this to plan my entire life. Definitely a must for a girl who loves to be organized.
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
Maybe my favorite planner I have ever used. Definitely the most fun way to keep yourself organized at any age!
Kayla G.
Joppa, MD
I love the bright colors of this line ! It's so cute and I would love to try it !
Kathryn C.
To those who have a lilly planner/any planner, what kinds of stuff so you write in it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this particular print still available for sale?