Lilly Miller CENTRAL GARDEN BRANDS Slug/Snail Bait, 30-Ounce (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY LILLY MILLER

Diane L.
Amherst, OH
I've used this for a few years in all of my flower beds and it works like a charm to repel slugs. I have had zero problems with them since starting to you it and I highly recommend it!
Kristin C.
This stuff works! I use it all the time and year round. Try it... You won't regret it.
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
This stuff is dandy ... keeps most of the slugs away from both my very garden and my flower beds