MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerLilly Lashes
Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black

Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black

by Lilly Lashes

Lilly Lashes Power Liner is a dual-benefit, stay all day lash adhesive and eyeliner in one. This innovative formula combines the power of extra tacky, latex free lash adhesive with bold pigmented liquid eyeliner in an easy to apply, mess-free felt tip pen.

How To Use?

Step 1: Shake well before use. Apply two layers of eyeliner onto your eyelids and let it dry for a few seconds.
Step 2: Apply your favorite lash directly on top of the extra-tacky eyeliner. Re-apply eyeliner on the inner eye corner for maximum lash hold and to prevent lifting.
Can be used on bare eyelids or over eyeshadow.

Ingredients

CI 77499, Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

How do you apply fake lashes? Did you try the Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black?
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black Has anyone tried both the black and clear? If so, did the black work better than the clear? As the clear was disappointing for me.
Después de que lo use tres veces ya no pega más, que estoy haciendo mal?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black!
Terrian B.
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Terrian B.
As a person who struggles with applying false eyelashes this liner is much appreciated. This is a great 2-in-1 because you get your desired liner look, don’t have to fumble with lash glue, and you can save time. The lashes lasted for several hours. I was worried about the eyeliner being difficult to remove but I just used miceller water before my cleanser and everything came off just fine.Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black
Sandy T.
Spring, TX
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Sandy T.
I love how this adhesive live works for dual usage, as a liner and as a glue 2 in 1. It doesn't quite seem to heavy or too sticky, it is also really pigmented. However I do feel that you do have to apply it more than once to get it to stick well. So it really is just Ok for me.
Karina C.
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Karina C.
As long as you know how to do a liner you are good to go. A lash glue and liner in one. Does not feel sticky and you are able to remove the lashes a few times before it fully dries. I am not big on lashes due to limited outings but this made liner and lashes easy.
Katrina M.
San Jose, CA
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Katrina M.
This stuff is awesome. It lasts all day, and lines my eye all in one swoop, with the lash Of my choosing! I love that I can use this to tack my lashes on over the band as well for extra support, and it’s not sticky after it dries. It perfect. 100% would recommend
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Hallie H.
This is probably one of the best adhesive liners I’ve used! I have tried a lot of different brands that either didn’t last very long or that were a pain to applicate. The tip is super precise and glides on just like a regular felt tip eyeliner and as soon as you apply it you can also apply the lashes! I would recommend doing one eye at a time because of how quickly it dries on. This product overall will save you SO much time if you love wearing eyeliner with false lashes everyday. Definitely would recommend!
Gisela M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Gisela M.
I love this product even tho I’m not good at doing my liner but is so easy to use and is easy to put on your lashes.
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Samantha B.
I got this liner in my Lilly Lashes box and it's great! The only thing is it is a little tricky to apply at first because it's a little tacky. After you get the hang of it, it works like a dream!
jerrica W.
Estacada, OR
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by jerrica W.
I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. At first I was skeptical of the liner. I had never tried a liner/adhesive combo and went with a wing on my first try with it. I have hooded eyes and it made my top lid stick to the bottom and it was a mess! I did however complete another look where I just applied the liner at my lash line and the lashes stuck on so good! I never realized how heavy lash glue actually is! I love the lightweight feel and how easy it was to just apply the liner, lash and be done. If there is one negative thing I can say, it is that it is SO hard to remove. I use a makeup cloth and usually my makeup comes off in one swipe but the liner I had to scrub and it hurt my skin so bad! Overall I love the liner and would reccommend to a friend.
Maria T.
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Maria T.
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Maria T.
It really is the best rubber eyeliner I have ever used, easy adherence and nothing sticky. highly recommended
Stacy S.
Winston Salem, NC
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Stacy S.
Lilly Lashes Power Liner with Lash Adhesive In Black uploaded by Stacy S.
I HATE lash glue so much & that keeps me from wearing lashes as often as I would like to. They never stays in place for me with glue & even (not eye safe) wig glue isn’t reliable. This product is LIFE CHANGING! Just line your eyes like normal, give it about 30-45 seconds and this stuff is tacky enough to stick your lashes to. It doesn’t bleed or transfer & even if you take the lashes off it’s STILL THERE!!! It is slightly harder to remove but a little scrub & it’s gone. Squeeze the lashes down a bit and they won’t budge for 10+ hours, even on windy days, no issues! If you hate lash glue & struggle with lashes, I promise you won’t with this product and for $20 it’s worth a try! I can’t say enough about this product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shantel A.
Harlan, IA
il y a 2 mois
McKyla S. il y a 2 mois
I've tried the black and it was disappointing as well. Worked great as just a liner, but was not tacky enough for the lashes.
Michelle E.