Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

Start your review of Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes!
Hartford, KY
My FAVORITE lash of all time. Of any brand, of any style, this is my holiest of grails. It fits my eye shape perfectly, goes on with ease, and is dramatic without looking ridiculous. These lashes are the truth.
Gautier , MS
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Nanci L.
Wow this lashes are the best of all makes my eyes pop so much I know they are expensive but they are worth every penny. Trust me when it’s time of the year Black Friday sale this babies are a buy for all year
Granbury, TX
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Cheyanne T.
I am so beyond in love with these lashes! I wear them every single day. And they last me a good while, so these lashes are so worth the money in my book. They have a thicker band, but they feel weightless on the eye and apply so easily. I never have trouble with any Lilly lashes, but I am so impressed by the thicker lash and thicker band being so comfortable. I don’t have a problem with them staying out or keeping shape, I also have never had problems with these shedding. I can reuse 20-30+ times per pair for sure! They are so beautiful, perfect length, and have the perfect amount of volume and thickness for a dramatic look. These are definitely more on the dramatic side, but I love a full/glam face everyday so for me they work for my every day lash. I highly recommend these lashes and this brand in general to everyone! Best lashes I have ever tried, and I have tried SO MANY! Just trust me and try them.
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Alicia C.
I absolutely love lilly lashes. Especially thr faux mink vetsion. They are definitely high quality and made well. I do not care for the thick band however and the price is outrageous but if you dont use too much glue and clean them properly you can get several uses out of them. This style is my second favorite. I can't rave enough about the beauty that thses posess youve just got to indulge in at least one pair.
Brooklyn, NY
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Ja'Net G.
These lashes are amazing. The only down saide is that these didnt fit under my sunglasses. My regular everyday glasses they were not a problem. The one thing I would make a change on making the lashes glasses pro
Katy, TX
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by Zoey F.
My fav lashes of all times. Fluffy and light weight which is a plus. The hairs feels so natural around my band line. Compared to others lashes Lilly lashes are my favorite and feel luxury without the expensive price. I have even recommend them to my clients.
Yardley, PA
Lilly Lashes Mykonos 3D Mink Lashes uploaded by MJ G.
My second favorite pair of lashes...my first choice would be the “Extra Mykonos”, they both give the best form of volume and length to me.  Lilly Lashes Mykonos Faux Mink Lashes Sephora Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive
San Diego
I expected this pair to be dramatic compared to the pair Miami. However it’s still really pretty and still one of my favorite lashes. I wore it for my birthday for the first time and I got so many compliments on my eye look. I would still purchase this but I still prefer Miami a little more.
The quality of these lashes are great. They are PRICEY but they last. I had applied these on top of my individual lash extensions that I already had. Might not have been a good idea Bc it made the lash really heavy. It is definitely for a full glam look. Not Day to day
Old Bridge, NJ
There may be other lash brand that are more economic out it the market but absolutely NONE OF THEM are as lush and beautiful as Lilly Lashes. The quality is superior to any other brand. I own so many different pairs and love each one equally.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...