Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Faux Mink False Lashes - No Color

by Lilly Lashes

What it is: An ultra-wispy set of false lashes made from faux mink, ideal for achieving a photo-worthy finish. What it does: These false lashes add length, volume and seduction to any look while still being incredibly lightweight for comfortable wear. When properly cared for, these false lashes can be worn up to 25 times. How to use: Apply your lashes using a lash applicator and adhesive. Prior to application, curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler. Use lash scissors to trim your false lashes if neede...

Are the Lilly lashes-Miami worth the price point? I’m not very good at putting lashes on, but these lashes look so beautiful so I’m wondering if I should start with something less expensive first. ❤️
Okay but are these truly worth $24? I find it difficult to spend so much money on lashes that I can easily get from drug stores or indie brands for half of the price for what appears to be the same quality and wear
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Faux Mink False Lashes - No Color!
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite! Can wear for a casual or special day. I received a lot of lash compliments
Miami Springs, FL
LOVE! These are in the style MIAMI. I love the packaging. This is my first time purchasing and if I had the money I would buy more! These lashes are beautiful and has a really high quality. Absolutely a must buy. Very lightweight and gorgeous! And also long lasting.