Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Faux Mink False Lashes - No Color

by Lilly Lashes

What it is: An ultra-wispy set of false lashes made from faux mink, ideal for achieving a photo-worthy finish. What it does: These false lashes add length, volume and seduction to any look while still being incredibly lightweight for comfortable wear. When properly cared for, these false lashes can be worn up to 25 times. How to use: Apply your lashes using a lash applicator and adhesive. Prior to application, curl your own lashes with an eyelash curler. Use lash scissors to trim your false lashes if neede...

Are the Lilly lashes-Miami worth the price point? I’m not very good at putting lashes on, but these lashes look so beautiful so I’m wondering if I should start with something less expensive first. ❤️
Okay but are these truly worth $24? I find it difficult to spend so much money on lashes that I can easily get from drug stores or indie brands for half of the price for what appears to be the same quality and wear
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Faux Mink False Lashes - No Color!
New York
These are my favorite lashes ever. So easy to apply and they fit my eyeballs perfectly without trimming. The band is alittle thick but nothing a tight line won’t cover. They are on the dramatic side but they are so beautiful 😍
Bourbon , IN
Me encantan estas pestañas por que hacen lucir mi maquillaje hermoso le dan un toque encantador y aparte son 3d y lucen espectacular por que son un poco dramáticas son perfectas para un look de noche o un smoke eyes las recomiendo al 100
Decatur, AL
these are the cutest lashes 😍 I’m obsessed with these ! I get 30 wears out of this ( with proper care ofc ) they’re supper soft 🥺💓 if you have extra money to spend on lashes invest in some of these !
Essex Jct, VT
These lashes look amazing for a glamorous makeup look. Can be worn many times with proper care. They are on the pricey end for lashes and could feel a bit heavy to someone not used to wearing false lashes.
Stephenville , TX
Love love love!!! When I wear these, I have never gotten so many compliments! These are great for any look, bold if you are leaning more natural not for you, but still gorgeous !!!
Lilly Lashes Miami 3D Faux Mink False Lashes - No Color uploaded by Dominique W.
The Lilly lashes In Miami we’re definitely bold but they’re such beautiful lashes all of Lilly’s lashes the only con I’d say about the product is that they are pretty pricey and do not come with lash glue but other than that I definitely recommend Lilly lashes!!
Kent , OH
My all time favorite lashes! These lashes are seriously gorgeous, pair perfectly with any makeup look, and are comfortable to wear. I’ve worn mine several times and they still look amazing. Would recommend to any lash lover or beauty beginner. So good!
Walnut Creek, CA
The only lashes I ever wear. As long as you take care of these you can wear them so many times. They are easy to clean and apply. They run for $30 a pair and although pricey they are beautiful and so worth the purchase!
houston
These lashes are so so so so pretty, I use these whenever I’m going to a party or a celebration of some sort 🥺 these make my eyes look so pretty
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love love love Lilly lashes! There the first lashes I used and I tried a few other brands after that but nothing compares to Lilly lashes