Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

The most natural looking style in the Luxury Synthetic styles. This wispy, round lash is both elegant and glamorous adding even length and volume.

Using the most luxurious Synthetic material in the industry along with exceptional design, this collection of handmade, vegan lashes infuses an elegant multi-dimensional effect to your eye while instantly adding length and volume, leaving you looking like a million bucks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes!
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Maria R.
I have never tried Lilly lashes because they are a bit expensive BUT these lashes are good quality and now I do have to invest in more . They are lightweight on the face and do not feel plasticy at all . 100% would buy them
W Lafayette, IN
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Emma K.
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Emma K.
I loved everything about these eyelashes!!to start the packaging of this product was super cute and came with glue. These eyelashes were super pretty but I was worried about trying them bc they are fuller/thicker than than normal fake eyelashes I normally wear. They ended up looking amazing on and I get tons of compliments whenever I wear them. They were also super easy to put on and the lashes are super durable!!!!
Mansfield, OH
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Catherine G.
I’ve enjoyed using the VIP lashes by Lilly Lashes. I think the Lilly Lashes are easy to apply. They’ve been easier than other lashes I’ve used. They are good quality. The package says up to 15 wears! These definitely look like high end lashes. When I have something nice to go to, I’ll definitely wear them. I received these lashes complimentary for the purpose of review from Influenster and Lilly Lashes.
Tampa, FL
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Megan C.
Love me some Lilly! I love the Mink Lilly lashes, I always use them for a glam night out. These synthetic are half the price of the faux mink and comparable. I still am a mink fan as they’re easier to keep, and last much longer... but the synthetic compared to others on the market are 100% worth it! The glue it comes with is good too. I do suggest using an application tool, to help keep a stick.
Lake Placid, FL
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Adriana L.
I love #lillylashes they are so easy to apply and remove and the feel great. I been wanting to get some fake lashes and just never did. Thank you @influenster for letting me be a part of this campaign
Issaquah, WA
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Liza N.
These lashes are natural looking, gives you medium volume and can be reused 15 times. I have always struggled while applying lashes but these were so easy to wear. Best part is they are vegan and handmade.
Rogers, AR
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Stephanie P.
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Stephanie P.
These lashes are so great for everyday wear . It’s so lightweight on the eyes . Wispy lashes . I do have small eyes and this fit great . I did have to cut some off to fit my eyes . But I always have to do that. I did have some trouble kind of bending it to be able to fit with my eye shape . It took some time to get it to stay in its shape . But I love these and it was very comfortable.
Morgan Hill, CA
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Noemi B.
Love how natural and comfortable these fit. They are the kind of lashes you will want in your collection, for special events, photoshoots, videoshoots, dates and anywhere you want to feel beautiful. If you're new to false lashes or just hate how long it takes you to apply, you should definitely try these lashes. I did like how easy they are to remove with just a simple swipe of your fingers. Pros: All-in-one kit, high-quality glue and lashes, blends in seamlessly, easy to use, great for beginners and reusable. Thank you lillylashes ❤️
Haddon Twp, NJ
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Monica S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Lilly Lashes!! They were gorgeous, and easy to apply with my new technique...I always had such a hard time applying lashes, but what I do now is apply the glue to my lash line, NOT to the lashes! I find this makes for a much better fit!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lilly Lashes Luxury Synthetic VIP Lashes uploaded by Marcia G.
Thank you Lilly Lashes and Influenster for letting me be part of this campaign. Im beyond excited to share my thoughts and experiences with the peoducts!!!! I received the styles VIP and Elite of Luxury Synthetic Lilly Lash Line ( retails for $15 each pair) What i loved The design and pattern of the lash is very wispy and natural , I could fight you that im not wearing any lashes at all on the shorter style and you would believe me hehe. The application was very easy as the bands are flexible and thin ( we all hate that " lash corner stab feeling" After hours no peeling or floppines was noted.What i would improve The lash packaging is beautiful, but the lash was set on the tray very strongly , I had to be very careful during removal to not damage the corners so be mindful ( no rushing and no ripping them off to get em out)

Looking for your answer?