Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami

by Lilly Lashes

The vegan version of our #1 global best seller; this beautiful, multi-dimensional, round lash style is ultra-wispy, adding an evenly disbursed amount of volume and length.

Using the most luxurious Faux material in the industry along with intricate unparallel design, this collection of vegan lashes infuses a bold multi-dimensional effect to your eye while instantly adding length, volume and a touch of glam.

How to Apply Lashes:

- Carefully remove the lashes from the tray sweeping under the lash and using a lash applicator to lightly grip lash band. Gently lift the band away from the tray, never pulling on the lashes themselves.

-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure for sizing. If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, use lash scissors to trim the lash accordingly. Conservatively trim from the inner or outer corner.

-Once your desired length is established, use your lash applicator to gently hold lash and apply a thin layer of lash adhesive on the lash band (allow it to dry for 30 seconds).

-Once the lash adhesive is tacky, use the lash applicator to carefully place the lash evenly to the middle of the eye lid, as close as possible to the lash line. Once comfortably applied to lash line, use lash applicator to ensure lash is firmly attached to both inner and outer part of the eye.

-Allow lash to settle on lash line. Optionally, apply one coat of mascara to natural lashes to perfectly bind to falsies.

How long do these last? How many times have you reused them? How to care for them?
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami!
Lexie I.
Tacoma, WA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Lexie I.
Would definitely recommend these lashes. They’re super pretty and easy to use. They last quite a bit as well. Band is flexible and they wear nicely.
Cheyenne H.
Edmond, OK
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Cheyenne H.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Cheyenne H.
I’m gonna rate this one the same as the other. Again the band was just way to thick for me. And I wish they made some that were natural. However these did make my eyes look big! I give that plus. Other then that they weren’t the best I had
Apoorva B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Apoorva B.
Love it! It makes my lashes look gorgeous. So easy to apply and remove. It stays on for a really long time. I don’t apply any other eye makeup with these lashes. They’re very glamorous. I’ve used it multiple times so far and still looks new.
Karla A.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Karla A.
Buys these if you haven’t!!! They’re to die for! I like to use them for going out to fancy places or dates. They’re so soft and easy to clean. They apply easy to and i didn’t have to trim a thing! They have tons a varieties of lashes for every eye shape. Invest in these ladies and gentlemen!! Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami
Jerilyn N.
S San Fran, CA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Jerilyn N.
It was so worth the try! I love how it made my eyes look; it made it a subtle touch with a bit of class in it. No improvements are needed on this product. It’s long lasting depending on how much glue you put on. I would definitely recommend!
Paris H.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Paris H.
I typically wear a flare style lash so I wasn't expecting to like these lashes, but I think they still ended up being very flattering. I dont usually wear bold lashes because I have hooded eyes and I find that bold lashes take up the little lid space that DOES show, but these don't totally overpower my eyelids which is awesome. I dont like the super thick band, but I'm able to conceal is with eyeliner pretty easily and it's worth it for these lashes. I also think the overall quality is great, they feel very soft and fluffy.
Lauren M.
Burleson, TX
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Lauren M.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Lauren M.
These lashes are seriously my life now. They are SO comfortable, easy to apply, and gorgeous! You can easily get tons of use out of these based on how well they’re put together. The quality of these are immaculate, 10/10 recommended!
Yesenia E.
Orange, CA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Yesenia E.
I am definitely so happy that influenster gave me the opportunity to try these amazing eyelashes. They are so beautiful and are amazing to wear just by themselves. They are on the pricier side but you can definitely wear them a bunch of times.
Michelle S.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Michelle S.
BEAUTIFUL!! I’ve always wanted to try these. I was so lucky and blessed with a complimentary box from influenster!! So so happy with these. Comfortable and cute!
Claudia Garcia D.
Somerton, AZ
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Miami uploaded by Claudia Garcia D.
Estas pestañas son asombrosas 🤩 largas, tupidas y muy fáciles de aplicar y lucen estupendas, desde un look dramático hasta uno muy sutil.. Yo las recibí por parte de voxbox y encantada con ellas.