Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare

by Lilly Lashes

Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare is a flare version of Lilly Lashes #1 best seller Faux Mink Miami! This lash style is ultra-wispy, adding gradual volume and length.

How many times can you reuse these?
Is this something that you would recommend to someone that us a novice with lashes?
Are these better than the original version??
Start your review of Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare!
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Sarah Y.
These lashes look very glam and I love the flared look. They’re easy to apply and were easy to trim down for my smaller eyes. I also appreciate that the box is sturdy so that it will hold up for as long as the lashes do.
Buford, GA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Andrea @.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink Lashes I was gifted these amazing reusable strip lashes by Influenster to try. I am so glad they did because I loved them. I have used about 4 brands lashes and I have to say these are one of my favorites. They state they are vegan and can last up to 20 or 25 uses. The first thing I will say about these lashes is that they are super light, compared to other brands I have used, these are super light and yet they are fluffy and wispy. I did not feel them all day. The lasted all day and even after working out. After getting a hang of how the Power Liner works (adhesive) I was able to apply them really easy and mess free. These lashes blend into your natural lashes very nicely and have the perfect volume to make your eyes pop. They look great wether you want to create a whole glam look or simply a natural every day makeup with just eyeliner. The difference between the Miami and Mykonos is the thickness, although Miami are thick and wispy, I would say that Mykonos have more volume and have a thicker layer. I would recommend Mykonos for more dramatic looks of for going out at night. they’re super fluffy and you can see the quality of Lilly. The Clear Power Liner: I gotta say I was very exited when I saw this! a glue pen, basically! These adhesive is surprisingly very strong and holds these lashes all day. The applicator is a great idea for an easy and non messy application. But I do wish that the tip would have a different way for the product to come out because I found myself smudging some of my makeup because not enough adhesive was coming out and also since it was clear ( which is good) I couldn’t see how much product was applied. The lashes and power liner state they are water proof. I did not test that part yet. Will update review when I do. To conclude I can say I will definitely be looking forward into buying more Lilly Lashes in the future.
Madison, AL
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Becca P.
I received these in a Voxbox complimentary & they are so beautiful! I’m completely obsessed!
Chino Hills, CA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by ruby A.
Absolutely love Lilly lashes and was super excited to receive these faux mink lashes to test out. I already own the mink Miami flare so I was able to see and test out the difference between both. The lashes look very similar but the mink to me looks more whispy and a little bit lighter than the faux mink. Both were easy to put on and both look amazing nevertheless!! You can just never got wrong with Lilly lashes! Please keep in mind that in the picture the mink lashes were already trimmed to my eye shaped and the faux mink were brand new :)
Solon, OH
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Karly J.
Wow! I don’t normally wear false eyelashes unless I have an event or going out. These eyelashes look so natural! I love that I can wear them casually each day and they just extend my eyelashes. They’re not too heavy and don’t get in your eye sight. They’re so easy to apply and reuse for another time. The only con is that you need a power liner or these will not stay on! I would absolutely buy these! I received these complimentary for my honest review.
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Amber V.
These lashes are great quality, I used them for 3 times already and they’re holding up like new! It is definitely an investment but it is gorgeous and will last many reuses!
Stanhope, NJ
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Amber C.
Seamless mink eyelashes. They were so easy to glue on and so comfortable. It has a nice thin band. Wearing these eyelashes were like having nothing on at all. What I liked about the eyelashes is that they stayed on and didn’t fall off to embarrass me during work hours. I had that happen with other brand eyelashes. Even their glue is good. The eyelashes are nice and light.
Edmond, OK
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Sandee B.
I dressed up in total glam for an event wearing my friends art. Ceramic corset by Nicole Moan her website is her name. I broke out to the glue and it was just an uncomfortable experience the entire time.
Lakeside, CA
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Isabel S.
These lashes are crazy expensive but I now see why. They are lightweight and beautiful. Makes any makeup look pop! Or just lashes and go! They are waterproof and reusable up to 26 times! Omgsh that's imsane. They were easy to put on! I did get this for free to review from influenster but I will be investing in a dew more pairs myself. Thank you influenster.
Laredo, TX
Lilly Lashes Faux Mink False Lashes Miami Flare uploaded by Tiffany U.
I received my box today!!!!☺ from Influenster ✨☺💖, The (Lilly Lashes✨) I absolutely loved my lashes & the 2 in 1 Liner & Lash adhesive.......