LILLY LASHES Fabu-lash Eyelash Curler Exclusive Eyelash Curler For The Perfect Curl Every Time Rose Gold

BY LILLY LASHES

Definitely a makeup bag essential, the Lilly Lashes Eyelash Curler is a fool-proof device that achieves an enviable lash look. Complete with pink silicone pads, this must have tool delivers an effortless perfect curl. see more...

Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great eyelash curler. I normally don’t use lash curlers because my lashes are naturally already curled but I do use this for false lashes. I find that it helps to blend my natural lashes with the false lashes much better (especially making the glue stick on better)
Kim V.
I got this about a month ago I never thought I was gonna be so satisfied and I bought them for only $15.99!! And if you get them now you get 15% when you use the promo code 2019!! Ps they also have amazing eyelashes!
Jazmine D.
San Pedro , CA
It’s amazing!! I get the perfect curl on my lashes !! And it’s not expensive!! But most importantly it doesn’t pull or rip out my lashes!!LILLY LASHES Fabu-lash Eyelash Curler Exclusive Eyelash Curler For The Perfect Curl Every Time Gold
Bethany C.
Gallatin, TN
I absolutely love this lash curler. I got it free from Lilly Lash from a promotion deal. It’s easy to clean, beautiful, & curls my lashes just right!
Vicky S.
San Diego , CA
I love this eyelash curler! It came in free with purchase of a pair of lashes and it does the job! Definitely can’t complain!
Neelam N.
Bartlesville , OK
It's works like any other eyelash curler. It helps giving a little volume on the lashes and I use it with benefit mascara
Amy A.
Chatsworth
This eyelash curler is amazing I absolutely love it at least my lashes very curled all day long even up to the next day
Leigha C.
Salinas
Great eyelash curler. I just don’t wear eye makeup that much, but when I wear lashes, this curler is always a must!
Leah F.
My favorite eyelash curler ever!! It curls so well and has grips on the end so you can really rip it.
Savannah A.
Curled lashes to perfection! Simple, easy to use! Hands down one of the best eye lash curlers.

Amazon