MakeupCosmetic ToolsEyelash CurlersLilly Lashes

by Lilly Lashes

Definitely a makeup bag essential, the Lilly Lashes Eyelash Curler is a fool-proof device that achieves an enviable lash look. Complete with pink silicone pads, this must have tool delivers an effortless perfect curl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LILLY LASHES Fabu-lash Eyelash Curler Exclusive Eyelash Curler For The Perfect Curl Every Time Rose Gold!
Jhoselyn A.
Garden Grove, CA
LILLY LASHES Fabu-lash Eyelash Curler Exclusive Eyelash Curler For The Perfect Curl Every Time Rose Gold uploaded by Jhoselyn A.
This curler does a really good job in my eyelashes. The design is very cute and glamorous. I love the combination of gold and black colors.
Lindsay D.
This is a solid eyelash curler that I’ve come to love. It doesn’t pinch the corners of my eyes and opens wide enough to curl not only my natural lashes but both my natural and falsies on days I choose to wear fake eyelashes. That doesn’t sound like a big deal but I’ve purchased lash curlers in the past that have a very narrow opening, making it difficult to fit dramatic eyelashes through without damaging them or messing up the application. I think this product is worth purchasing if you love doing your lashes!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Eyelash curlers have come a long way since my high school days! This curler is the bomb. I didn’t think I needed to curl my lashes because I have naturally curly hair, but it makes such a big difference that I’m using this curler every day. Super easy to use. Doesn’t rip out my lashes or catch my eyelid skin. I wish it included extra pads, but the one it came with is still going strong after a year. Worth the money!
Maylin H.
houston
This product is the best you should buy you won’t be disappointed promise you!!!!!! You’ll love!!!
Diana O.
It’s ok but it’s really good for curling lashes. However I think it would we be better off just buying a cheep one at the dollar store.
Bethany S.
Loganville, GA
It’s a great curler. But my eyes are small and hooded. So I feel it’s a little big. It can pinch on the outside corner. But the quality is great. Feels high end. And it’s very comfortable to use!
Bayan. M.
port st lucie
Purchased at: ULTA
i like this eye curler and how good it makes my eye lashes look and it’s really easy to use nothing i wouldn’t do anything to this product i don’t understand the question i would of course buy it agian
Ruby G.
whittier
This is a good eyelash curler does the job and makes your lashes look stunning a little bit pricy but worth it
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
One of the best eyelash curlers I’ve ever used. I’ve been using it for 2 months now and I love it
Fiza K.
Melville, NY
This is the only brand of eyelash curler that I ever use. My lashes curled so beautifully with this. And they stayed curled for so long

Looking for your answer?