BY LILLY LASHES

Kashmir G.
West Jordan
I love this glue. The dark dries dark so that it hides the bandit makes your lashes look more real. On the flipside the white dries clear and if you’re more comfortable with that color use it does it really matter to me both are waterproof and last all day. If you’re using Lily Lashes or house of lashes take them off gently.
Shalimar O.
Clarksville, TN
I really wanted to love this product, but it would not stay on my eye. Yes I waited 30 seconds and yes I applied a light/generous amount. I prefer duo eyelash glue.
Elena M.
The adhesive is strong and very long lasting! It keeps my lashes on all day without an issue and I absolutely love it!!! My eye color is a dark brown and i would most definitely recommend any one to get this product
Brianna F.
This adhesive is so easy to apply onto the falsies! This is my first time using the adhesive but I highly recommend it and I am definitely going to be buying it again in the future ! Amazing product !
Ashia B.
this product literally works so good i use it everyday in my morning makeup routine it helps me match that perfect makeup look on the daily i bought it two years ago and still to this day an in love with it would 110% recommend!!!:)