MakeupLilly Lashes
3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha

LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha

by Lilly Lashes

The Doha 3D lashes unique design uses multiple clusters to deliver a flirty finish. With enviable length and an evenly distributed volume, the mink hairs achieve the illusion of a naturally fuller lash! stay glam with this perfect mink eyelash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha!
Katie S.
LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha uploaded by Katie S.
I received a pair of limited edition Lilly lashes faux mink lashes in Gaia in my #boxyluxe and love them! These are my new favorite false lashes! They are just the right length and add a whole lot of volume. They are tapered to look more like natural lashes and I really like that. This is my first set of lashes from this brand and they are very good quality. Very well made and can be used up to 20 times if taken care of properly. I recommend Lilly lashes the price is a little higher but you get what you pay for and these are worth it.
Hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha uploaded by Hali K.
Obsessed with these lashes! Love that they taper from short to long and whispy in the corner and the mix of lengths of the mink is just so flattering!!!
Rhonda S.
Bay St Louis, MS
Lilly Lashes Limited Edition Lashes Faux Mink. I love these lashes. They stay on great. I love the way they feel on my eyes. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Bianca S.
LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha uploaded by Bianca S.
Best mink lashes ever!!!✨ They look sooo natural and pretty, as if they were lash extensions. Nothing compared to regular drug store false lashes, they’re definitely worth the hype and the price! I would re purchase!
Rebecca K.
Trenton, NJ
Wore them for my wedding and my sister's wedding - wouldn't wear anything else! Beautiful lashes. Glam without looking super over the top and strange, the short to long cat eye effect is beautiful.
Brook W.
Haysville, KS
These are one of my favorite lashes. They look so good when I have wing liner on and they are light weight too. I think they’re pricey, but they’re really nice! If you want to splurge on some lashes, I totally recommend.
Yulissa C.
Santa Rosa , CA
These lashes are very nice Lilly lashes tend to be very good quality really nice really long really full look very good in picture definitely recommend they are reusable
Sabrina S.
Vaughan
LILLY LASHES 3D Mink Eyelashes in style Doha uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are amazing for any day time look, especially for a full on glam. It compliments the eyes nicely as it gives a cat eye look. The band itself is a little thick which gave it the weighted feel on the eyelid. They weren’t comfortable.

Looking for your answer?