Amanda Rae W.
I bought this carrier online at BuyBuyBaby after a lot of research. I have a bad back despite being only 23 years old and I needed something with good back support for my 13 pound 7 week old daughter. This has exceeded my expectations. I got it in the color Stone which is the perfect shade of grey and matches whatever outfit I'm wearing. My daughter seems to love it; she curls right up on my chest and falls asleep every time. I love that it has the option for breathability for the hot summer months here in Tennessee as well as the cold protection for the winter.