BY LILLEBABY #4 in Baby Carriers

The LILLEbaby complete baby carriers combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The all seasons line features an adjustable center panel: zip up for warmth and zip down to reveal cool,... see more...

• Im interested in this product. Is this carrier airy. 3 Answers
  • I love lillebaby carriers. I have tried other carriers an...2 Answers
  • Can this face both in and out? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Although this is a very pricy baby carrier I feel like it is worth the money, it is very sturdy, and is amazing quality. I personally really like the fact that this baby carrier has a back support in it for the moms, because after a while your back can start to hurt from carding your baby. When I first got this baby carrier I got frustrated because it was not all that simple to figure out how to use and in my mind I felt like there was just a lot of things to do to get it to fit to me and be able to get in my baby. But after you get it adjusted to how you need it it’s actually quite easy to put on and use.
Kitsey B.
Boonville
We love our Lillebaby! This is one of my number one recommendations for new parents. My husband and I each have our own. We have carried our little one in this on hikes, at events and even at work! It might seem complicated to get into at first but it’s easy to master. Watching YouTube videos helped us figure it out. There’s also a great Facebook group where you can ask other moms questions about correct fit etc. LILLEbaby Complete All Seasons SIX-Position 360° Ergonomic Baby & Child Carrier - Black/Camel
Melony T.
Phoenix
Lillebaby complete carriers are the absolute best baby carriers on the market!!
They have so many fabrics and designs to choose from, and they are extremely high quality and made to last!
These carriers are able to be worn with babies as small as 7lbs, and the maximum weight is 45lbs, which is possibly the widest weight range of any baby carrier.
Basically this means you can wear this carrier from birth to about 4 years old!
My baby is 17 months old, and the complete carrier has been an absolute life saver, and I know it will be great for many years to come.
I highly recommend these carriers!!!
Halena H.
Bought this to take my first plane trip alone with my 1.5 month old. This helped so much going through the airport! My son will be 4 months soon and lately I've been using it around the house to help get things done when he wants to be held. At first he wasn't crazy about it but he has gotten used to it. I think he wants to be forward facing so that he can see better, but I want him to be a bit taller first. I love how lightweight, yet supportive it is; it feels great on the back. Also love how easy it is to put on. During my pregnancy I bought a wrap but this is so much better.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
This has been a life saver!!! I used it when my son was tiny so I could cook and clean around the house. I coach high school volleyball and I would strap him on and go about practice. It doesn’t hurt my back whether he is front facing or on my back. I may be putting the hip position on wrong but it cuts me strange and I can’t do it for long.
Victoria P.
I don’t have this specific carrier but have two lillebaby complete all seasons and I love them so much!! Lillebaby is a great company and the products are great quality. I wore this carrier hiking through the woods for over an hour and all day walking around Montreal. Once you learn how to get a good fit, it’s so comfortable. My son has fussed a couple times when he is tired but that’s it.
Donna B.
Brighton
Lillebaby is almost perfect! The headrest for baby and being able to have so many carry options. Being able to use at infancy without additional products. Super adjustable. Very soft, especially the wovens. The only downside for me is that for us petite girls i think it's hard to be able to use the back support. Even with the trick of how to loop it so it does fit it just isnt as comfortable. Also I noticed compared to other carriers that the waist band is wider and tends to hit my hips in a bad way. I love my woven lillebaby but the downside to my all seasons is that my son is sensitive to the msh fabric on the inside. I wish it were a little softer while still being able to cool down the fabric. Overall great carrier but could do with some changes for personal preference.
Melody S.
Pell City, AL
Best carrier out there. I have back issues and this allows me to carry my love hands free without feeling it later. I want to own several of these but my husband would probably kill me, haha! Also, my baby loves it too!
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Out of all the wraps and carriers I have, this is my favorite! It’s so easy to put on and position the baby. It is comfortable for both myself and the baby, breathable, and such a great investment. We have only carried on the infant position, but I look forward to carrying in all the different ways possible.
Gigi A.
Was recommended this by my sister for my first baby! And it is absolutely worth the price! I don't have to carry around a stroller or carseat. I love that I can be hands free and get things done all while having the baby with me. He loves to be in the carrier, he falls right asleep! It's super comfortable, I wear it for hours at a time. I could even wear it a week after my C-Section without conflict to the incision. I love how you can make the seat smaller to wear for newborns.
Amber Z.
What do you like best about your LILLEbaby carrier?
Jena C.
Im interested in this product. Is this carrier airy.
Cassie V.
Can this face both in and out?
Amber Z.
How long did it take for you to "break it in"?
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
I love lillebaby carriers. I have tried other carriers and they're all okay in their own ways, but I'm a lillelover for sure. I have an airflow. I purchased this because I was worried about being too hot. Anyone that babywears knows how hot it can get. Air flow is appreciated. However, I'm seeing the vibrant colors and patterns of the other carriers and I'm wondering how it compares. I know you can zip the one part down, is that sufficient in warm weather? Do you get sufficient air flow?