Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - Navy

by Lillebaby

A breath of fresh air with lightweight, breathable 3D mesh that gives maximum airflow for you and baby. Go far with the wide mesh-lined waist belt and shoulder pads specially designed for sporty parents. Its called complete for a reason. The award-winning lillebaby® COMPLETE baby carrier offers more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - Navy!
Michelle T.
Jourdanton, TX
Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - Navy uploaded by Michelle T.
Love it! Soooo easy to use! And my babies all loved it! Definitely worth it for a traveling or busy mama! Even my hubby loves it!
Farida P.
S Weymouth, MA
Loved this one but it fits a little weird. Since it's very structured, it's not very flexible. Baby felt securely snuggled in the carrier but I think for younger babies parents should use the cloth ones. Just my opinion. It bothered my underarms a little when using it for a long time so I ended up not using it as much.
Nikki P.
Newburgh, IN
I used several different brands of baby carriers but I’d have to say that the Lillebaby Carrier is probably my favorite. It is super comfortable and my children really love it too. I love the lumbar support and the hood too. Those added conveniences take this carrier over the top! But I just love how comfortable, simple and easy to use it is.
Christina Y.
Huntingtown, MD
Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - Navy uploaded by Christina Y.
My little sister uses this carrier the most. It is good for taking hikes a little cumbersome to do by yourself. I did like how you did not need a separate infant insert to use this carrier.
Taylor W.
Spur
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this carrier. After trying a wrap, I was super relieved to have this because it didn’t kill my back and neck which the moby did. It definitely met my expectations of carrying my chunky child without pain. I got it on prime day for $70 which was a steal in my opinion. Even at normal price, it would be worth it to me. I love that you can use it from birth to toddlerhood without extra inserts. I’ve used so far in fetal position and inward and outward carry. My son seemed comfortable in all and so was I. Even with it being the airflow, it still can got hot in the Texas heat but using a cool towel between me and baby helps a lot. My husband used it as well and he was comfortable. I highly recommend to baby wearing families!
Bailey C.
Pritchard, BC
We use this carrier daily for grocery store trips, housework, taking a walk, etc. When my baby was a newborn it was often the only way I could get things done. She was so snuggled up in the carrier and would sleep while I did housework or made dinner. The lumbar support was a game changer - I tried other carriers and they killed my back but the lillebaby can be worn for hours no problem. Now I comfortably wear my baby on my back.
Rebecca M.
Amesbury , Wiltshire
One of my favourite items I've ever bought baby wise, i could not have lived without it for my first. He refused to go in a pram so investing in a good quality carrier was essential. We used it until he was two and are now using it with our second baby also. I would definitely recommend this carrier. It fits a wide range of shapes and sizes and is really simple to use once you get the hang of it!

Looking for your answer?