New ParentLillebaby
Carrier - Complete - Airflow - All Charcoal

Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - All Charcoal

by Lillebaby

LILLEBABY AIRFLOW CARRIER- ALL CHARCOAL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - All Charcoal!
Annie C.
Lillebaby Carrier - Complete - Airflow - All Charcoal uploaded by Annie C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this soft structured carrier so much. I have used it for both of my children and it was great for my first born but it is ESSENTIAL for my second born. I take my toddler on daily walks and my newborn can sleep in the carrier so I can tire him out. I love how it is adjustable that my husband can wear it and the mesh keeps my baby cool and not overheating. This easy on and off is so simple to use! [product:lillebaby-6-position-complete-airflow-baby-&-child-carrier-charcoal]
Kaela G.
Mather, CA
A must have item! We use this for our toddler and baby. It supports our back so we can use it for long walks with our daughters. If she falls asleep, there is extra neck support for her! Can’t recommend this item enough!
Mariah M.
Melbourne, FL
I have used LILLEbaby airflow with two of my kids and I don't know how I survived without it! It's the most amazing carrier I reccomend it to everyone!
Jane M.
Wenatchee, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
There is no way we could’ve survived traveling around Greece without this carrier. It’s easy to put on and provides so much support for my little one.

Looking for your answer?