BeautyFragranceTOCCA
Liliana Eau De Parfum

Liliana Eau De Parfum

by TOCCA

Shop TOCCA Liliana Eau De Parfum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What are y’all thoughts about this perfume? Does it last? Does it stain on the clothes
Start your review of Liliana Eau De Parfum!
Melyla M.
Liliana Eau De Parfum uploaded by Melyla M.
Liliana is a fruity-floral, sweet and soapy smell to me. It smells very clean to me. I find it quite youthful, although I think anyone could pull it off. It’s a very light scent perfect for hot spring or summer days. It sits close to the skin after the first hour and then you could get about 3 more hours out of it. It lasts 3-4 hours. It’s one of the weaker Tocca scents for sure.
Caitlin  C.
Bloomington, MN
Liliana Eau De Parfum uploaded by Caitlin  C.
My sister gave me this perfume for Christmas one year and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s a perfume I don’t have in my collection at all times, but I keep coming back to it. Makes me feel very elegant. It’s halfway between subtle and bold. I think i smell the bergamot the most. [product:tocca-beauty-liliana-1.7-oz-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Juli M.
Arlington, VA
The absolute greatest perfume out there! It’s so feminine yet fruity and fresh. It’s the perfect scent
Jaikeyl D.
Columbus, OH
The scent is very nice for summer! It's a floral bouquet so if you're into floral scents I would get this. It has hints of neroli and peonies. The bottle is classic and you can purchase at Sephora. I'll definitely buy again.
Ally L.
Perfect perfume for everyday! Its a fruity floral, which makes it a great perfume for spring and summer. I've been through three bottles and will continue to purchase more! The bottle itself is really durable, which makes it perfect for someone like me who is always traveling!
Riley G.
Denver
I love this scent! This company makes a wide variety of scents for their perfumes which last all day long. They offer them in rollers, small bottles, and large bottles. The price is a little high but I think for the scents and last of the perfume it is alright.
Lauren B.
Conyers, GA
This perfume's scent I would give a 100/10. It's absolutely perfect. I've had the small bottle for years now and have barely even made a dent in it. However, the lasting power is terrible. 1/10. This barely lasts an hour on me. A shame because I adore the scent so much.
Mishelle L.
Spring, TX
Beautiful and feminine perfume. Smells like champagne without being overwhelming. Highly recommend to anyone who like floral perfumes.The floral mixed with citrus is exquisite. The only negative comment is that unlike its sisters the scent doesn't last all day.
Tenley U.
Corvallis, OR
love this perfume!!!! makes you feel like a flower seriously hahaha! very fresh and clean
Alexandra M.
Green Bay, WI
Liliana is my FAVORITE perfume ever. The most beautiful scent and it’s so long lasting. Love it so much and could go on and on about how great it is. So many compliments on the scent. The bottle is beautiful as well.