BY LILIAN FACHE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Your friends will wonder what anti-aging wrinkle skin care you are using! They'll think you spent hundreds of dollars, or lots of time, covering up your wrinkles, fine lines, red patches, dryness and large pores. But you can simply tell them, it was easy AND affordable using vitamin c skin serum by Lilian Fache! It works better because it doesn't just temporarily plump up your skin with water ... Most skin creams, even expensive ones, are mostly water. Our exclusive Lillian Fache Vitamin C for face Serum was carefully formulated with two known, effective anti-aging nutrients: Vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid. Just think of how your skin looked when you were 10 years old ... smooth, clear, blemish free and no wrinkles. Both of these powerful ingredients work inside your skin cells to return your skin to that stage of former youth and beauty. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
I had never use a Vitamin C serum. After reading an article on skin care, I discovered it and I got it. It has vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid that has been discovered to help the skin renew for it self without any harm products. Both are powerful ingredients that works inside your skin cells to return your skin to the early stage of former youth and beauty. I recommend it cause I have seen the difference in my face, my skin looks brighter and younger, feels smoothr and no fines lines for a while now. I am in love with it.