BY LILI - IPHONE GAME

Lili - iPhone game Lili
  • "It was interesting when I started playing and I couldn't set my phone down." in 1 review
Shelly S.
San Jose, CA
I have only played on the ipad, so that may provide better graphics and gameplay than on phones. The navigation is pretty intuitive to pick up. It's nice to be able to play and wander the beautiful game environment without people shooting at you. It's competitive enough to keep you engaged if you can self regulate (I.e. you don't need to see and compete with other people's scores). Some of the characters and dialog are hokey, but they are not terribly intrusive, so I ignored that.
Ashley C.
New Bern, NC
This game cost 2.99 and is worth every penny. I played it on my iPhone 5 and was incredibly impressed by the graphics. The game is beautiful and the controls are easy to use. The wacky characters make the game fun and interesting. After I finished playing the story, I found myself wanting to play more. I am very impressed by this game.
Anthony V.
Los Angeles, CA
I am honestly curious about the game but i have never played so this isn't an honest review. Influenster has a problem where you can't click on certain things so I was only able to review this. Let me know what you guys think of this game!
ksea r.
New Bedford, MA
I have never really played this game but i really want to and i could only write a review about this because influenster would only let me click this i would really like to know if this game is worth the 2.99 thanks :)
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This game was average. It was interesting when I started playing and I couldn't set my phone down. After a while the gameplay became boring. Good graphics
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
The design is cute it looks like it would belong to subway surfers overall I'd love to try it out
chris p.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing graphics...... buuuuut, the game play gets really boring after a while.
Stacie R.
Columbus, Ohio
Game is not bad. Graphics rock but tends to get boring after awhile
Sarah L.
Fort pierce, FL
Love this game.
Rachel D.
Canada, Ontario
I really don't enjoy this game. Graphics are okay, but game play is boring.
Larissa V.