Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator uploaded by Abishag V.Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator uploaded by laurie b.Lilash Purified Eyelash Stimulator uploaded by laurie b.

BY LILASH

• Does this make your eyes red? Is it expensive? 2 Answers
  • Does it really work? 1 Answers
  • What makes this a five star product when compared with a prescripti...2 Answers
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
I started using this in 2009 and used it for years until I got pregnant. People would always ask me if my eyelashes were fake or eyelash extensions. When I got pregnant I stopped for obvious reasons so I have not used the product in over a year now. Wow - when I look back at photos, I knew I was happy with the product but I didn't realize how long & lush my lashes were!! I miss them and ordered some lilash to begin using again. Looking forward to it :)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried this brand of eyelash stimulator, but it really works well! It makes my lashes super long! It doesn't really add any thickness, but I don't mind at all. It also didn't change the color of my eyes. I love to buy this all the time to keep my lashes long.
Desiraè B.
Desiraè B.
North Hollywood, CA
I have tried tons of eyelash serums but this the best one on the market it's easy to apply and you see results in two weeks!! My lashes grew very long by the time I finished the tube.. I even have bottom lashes!!
Abi B.
Abi B.
Lincoln, NE
I love this product. I'm a makeup free kind of gal, and I wanted my lashes a wee bit longer so I could quit mascara all together. This serum truly tripled my lash length within a month. However, when I stopped using it, I noticed a bit of thinning. and they do return to length when you stop as well.
Sam B.
Sam B.
I have never tried a lash serum, I have heard horror stories about people's eye lashed actually falling out due to the chemicals in serums, rather than growing them. Does this work and has anyone tried other products that work?
Karla R.
Karla R.
I never had a problem with my lashes but I wanted a more dramatic look without having to wear mascara. LiLash is a miracle worker; I had results in less than 4 weeks! My lashes are now much, MUCH longer and a LOT thicker than before. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants thicker and longer eyelashes.
laurie b.
laurie b.
Seaham, County Durham
I have been using this serum everyday for the past 12 weeks. For best results, you apply a layer of the serum to the skin just above your lashes. I do this every night before I would go to bed because I don't have any makeup on, although you can apply this before you apply your makeup.

I can’t even describe how much I love using LiLash. Before I would never go out with just mascara on, I would always wear eyeliner because I felt my lashes were too short, however now I hardly wear eye liner because I’m so happy with how much my lashes have grown. As you can see, before my lashes were so short and stumpy, even my bottom ones were longer than them. Now my top ones are so long and I really love them!
The only thing was that the first few weeks of applying it I noticed it would sting a little bit, but as soon as my eyes were used to it, it was completely fine; Because of this, I was a little worried that if I got any in my eye it would really sting, but it actually didn’t sting one bit, it was completely fine!I would 100% recommend LiLash to you all because I found it absolutely amazing and I am so so happy with the results!
Real Girl Reviews R.
Real Girl Reviews R.
Mississauga , Ontario
Are you looking for longer and fuller lashes? Then you must try LiLash’s Purified Eyelash Serum. This picture shows my after results, where I am only wearing one coat of mascara. After using the serum for 3 months it made my lashes thicker and longer- giving me the results I wanted.

I really loved using this serum mainly due to the fact that it was easy to put on and perfect for my sensitive eyes. Personally, i’ve tried eyelash extensions before and if I had the time and money i’d probably be getting falses all the time, but I don’t so this product was perfect for my budget and gave me natural results.

Along with my eyelash serum I also got a tube of LiBrow since it was a promotional duo pack. I ended up giving my LiBrow to my mom who doesn’t have naturally thick eyebrows like I do, and it really did do the justice for her, giving her darker and fuller eyebrows.

The eyelash serum is very easy to use, especially for those like myself who are constantly on the run or don’t have patience.
Callie H.
Callie H.
Does this make your eyes red? Is it expensive?
Megan J.
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
What makes this a five star product when compared with a prescription strength lash growth seeum?
Muy B.