lilah b. Tinted Lip Balm b. uploaded by Kristel H.

BY LILAH B.

A smooth, nourishing tinted balm that saturates the lips in rich, moisturizing comfort. The Tinted Lip Balm features an incredibly creamy texture that soothes and relieves dry, chapped lips. Each sheer tint gives you just the right amount of pigment, and multitasks by providing instant softness and lasting hydration. It delivers a fresh dewy tint of color when applied to cheeks. It's infused with refreshing mint and lavender essential oil. Enriched with beeswax with softening and moisturizing properties, it leaves lips feeling super soft. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates lilah b. embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more" with its streamlined multi-purpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty routine with for formulas that are enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals. Each product delivers a healthy-looking, glowing finish. This product is cruelty free and is free of synthetic fragrances, gluten, petroleum, and lanolin, and mineral oil.

Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: cheeky
Now THIS is definitely worth spending $36 on! This tainted lip balm is everything you'll ever need in a lip balm, hands down the best! Starting from the packaging to the texture and quality of it is top of the line amazing and I'm totally mesmerized by it! I don't ever buy lip balms, I usually just go for the eos lip balms since they're sold at Walmart and they're pretty nice and cheap but this completely changes my outlook and/or perspective on lip balms. I use it everyday, it hydrates and keeps my lips silky smooth, seriously my lips have never felt or looked better and it's all thanks to this lip balm. Highly recommended👌
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: cheeky
First off, $36 for a tinted lip balm is ridiculous. Not for nothing tho, I prefer using a regular lip balm over a lipstick and there's my tinted lip balm. But back to the review--- I bought these to see how hydrating they are because my friend kept raving about this lip balm. It's. Literally. A . Lip. Balm. With. Colors. Not going to lie, I like the feeling of this on my lip-- very smooth and not the emollient type of feeling from other lip balm. But I wouldn't repurchase this again, tbh.
Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: demure
This lip balm is really great, if I could have made it 4.5 stars I would. The only reason it didn't get five stars is because it does come with a offer price tag. The lip balm made my lips feel really smooth with a hint of color. There was no foul tastes or odor. The packaging is very sleek and different, which I like; and the brand is all natural which is another added bonus. I highly recommend this if you have the budget for it!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Review for: cheeky
Something that I have always sought in lip products is hydration since I am very dry lips and I found this lip balm that has changed my life in a matter of days, I have a week using it and I am amazed at everything! It is the best!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Review for: cheeky
First of all its a bit pricey for me , but i loved the color so I bought one , it actually looks very cute , the packaging the color very sweet , but i love the texture of the balm , it makes my lips soft , its very smooth, i love it ,don't regret anymore for buying it.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: cheeky
This is the VERY best tinted lip balm that I have tried in a long time, it leaves my lips SO hydrated and they leave your lips with the most stunning wash of color ❤ they are so worth the $36 dollars that it cost.
Rebekah T.
Review for: cheeky
This is such a good light lip balm!
It's small enough to fit in my pocket
Or toss in my purse on the go.

I usually give these as gifts to my friends.
Everyone loves them!
I actually need to purchase more!

Long lasting & doesn't leave your lips dry after an hour. Works all day even if just applied once :)
Caitlyn S.
Review for: savvy, demure, cheeky
This stuff is amazing. It not only makes my makeup look great but it goes on like butter and lasts all day. Id highly reccommend it
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: cheeky
Love this lip balm always has a great soft feeling never feels like is chaps your lips more. Lso has a very natural cover
Brenda M.
Denver, CO
Review for: demure
I liked the tint color but the moisture didn't last as long as I would have hoped. Not a big fan but continue to use it.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a nice smell?
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's so good about this lip balm that is cost so much?
Alana G.
winnipeg
Omg I want one.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky feeling on the lips?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would love to try this product, but because of the packaging, I will not be purchasing for sanitary reasons. Is there a similar product in this line that has a tube or wand delivery? Thanks!