lilah b. Glisten & Glow uploaded by Amber M.lilah b. Glisten & Glow uploaded by Amber M.

BY LILAH B.

A multipurpose, all-over skin illuminator with skincare benefits. Awaken and revitalize a dull complexion with this luxurious, whipped formula. Wear it as part of your overall beauty routine alone, or as a base for healthy-looking, radiant skin. The formula includes beneficial skincare ingredients to improve the look of skin's texture, tone, brightness, and vitality, while also reducing the look of redness. It comes exclusively packaged in lilah b.'s signature stone compact with a metallic bronze finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates lilah b. embodies the philsophy of "With less, you are more" with their streamlined multipurpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty routine with their healthy, good-for-you formulations. Achieve a finished, flawless look with fewer products. Enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals, their luxurious formulas deliver a healthy, glowing finish. Each product is housed in their sleek and modern signature stones. This product is cruelty-free, and contains no gluten or synthetic fragrances.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Not only am I super in love with the packaging of it these products, but they are also very effective and glide on the skin super easily. I am in love with all of these products and I would always recommend them to anyone that looking at for a great make up products with a sleek packaging. This highlighter is a cream highlighter and it goes on and blends super easily and lasts all day. I just love it!
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Awesome product. The packaging is beautiful, as well as the product inside. I think it was a fair price for what you get, and it’s really great. I won’t repurchase probably, but just because I love so many other similar products.
Christina C.
Lomita
I love lilah b’s glisten and glow. It’s the perfect addition to any beauty routine or to use as a stand alone product Incase you wanted a little glam before you leave the house just in case you ran into the ex. Definitely the perfect “I woke up like this” product
Yenisis O.
El Paso
I love this product! It has now become my new all over highlighter. I use it on the brow bone, the tip of my nose and on my cheekbones. The formula feels so buttery soft and the shimmer particles are so fine that it just has the most natural dewy effect on the skin.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is so expensive but yet so beautiful on the skin. It’s an all over skin illuminator. This has skincare benefits in it as well. This just brightens the complexion. This has a whipped formula. It’s so pretty. Love the packaging. It’s so sleek and I like the way it opens.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Now this product is incredible! It literally makes your face shine and feel radiant ! I love the formula and how amazing it looks on!
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
This was a great product it made me look fantastic I highly recommend it to everybody Fred bought it for me so it's free for me
clementine a.
bowling green ky
I really love
Glow stuff so I would want this seen it’s some thing that’s really my type of thing
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I love I’m so sorry 😐 I hope day was fun night night I cannot is a good night love y’all 🤞💕
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Personally what I love the most is the packaging! The product itself is very lightweight, shimmery and very easily blended. Product lasts long and stays put, I would recommend using a setting powder over your foundation before using this.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
i’ve never heard of this brand before? where is it sold?
Yusra s.
Al duhail, Doha
Is this available at Sephora or any other retailers ... plz answer
Amy L.
Is this a cream or a powder?
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
What kind of finish does it give the skin? Is it more metallic or does it give off a natural wet/sweat look?
💋Cara S.
Anyone try this? What did you think?

Sephora