5 colors available

BY LILAH B. #82 in Powder Foundation

Coverage: Full Medium Sheer Skin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination Oily Finish: Satin A silky, weightless powder formulation with long-lasting coverage to leave skin naturally luminous. Flawless Finish Foundation is formulated with natural and raw ingredients of aloe and agar for moisturizing and hydrating benefits. This velvety, silky-smooth, and lightweight foundation is buildable for extra coverage, yet feels as if you are not wearing any makeup at all. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrances and gluten. Lilah.B embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more" with their streamlined multipurpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty routine with their healthy, good-for-you formulations and achieve a finished, flawless look with fewer products. The luxurious formulas are enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals to deliver a healthy, glowing finish, and come housed in sleek, modern, signature stones.

Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: b. pure
I like this powder I use in the morning and in the afternoon this its good affordable nice color for my face I use I want buy more again nice packaging my tone its medium I would like to recommend to other its nice makeup its pretty good for every occasion
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: b. original, b. natural, b. classic
I have tried this product once and it was ok. I am not a fan of the packaging because it is too simple and the price is OK.
Tais D.
Tais D.
Weymouth MA
Review for: b. original
Gente este este pó de arroz e top , tem pra todas as peles e ele também tem um brilho pra deixar a pele mais linda ainda
member-bce64ed44
member-bce64ed44
Review for: b. classic
I love this product! I use it every morning and I take it with me when I got out for touch ups. My skin is oily so I do need to reapply but love it
Lisandra R.
Lisandra R.
Tampa , FL
Review for: b. classic
Buenísimo lo use una vez y me encanto quiero volver a comprarlo porque es muy bueno de los recomiendo
Kira G.
Kira G.
Review for: b. classic
I love this powder I'm actually running out and gonna by some more but I really suggest this product
Olga M.
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: b. classic, b. pure
This foundation is a perfect match for my skin, with the packaging used it can fit in my bag or even just a wristlet when going out for the day. With only using a little bit of this foundation i feel completely convered and it lasts for a while on me! Definetly recommend this product to all!
Grecia Fernanda V.
Grecia Fernanda V.
Altamira, Tamaulipas
Review for: b. original
This product looks so good and easy to apply the product in the crease's eye.. I want this..
Someone before used this?
laura p.
laura p.
Review for: b. natural
A mi me parece un producto muy necesario y muy natural para el día a día, da un acabado muy natural ..me gusta
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Good to set foundation?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation a liquid or a powder? Also does it last all day? Thank you for your reply!
BeawtyPi S.
BeawtyPi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this offer full coverage? I never heard about this brand before. Is it worth the money compare to other brands?
misty m.
misty m.
Ogden
I so need this in my life like yesterday. Please and thank you
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of coverage does this have?