BY LILAH B.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A multipurpose, long-wearing, creamy lip and cheek duo with a luxurious matte finish. Long-wearing yet creamy and moisturizing, this innovative formulation provides blendable and buildable color perfect for day and night. Apply as a cream eyeshadow for the ultimate multitasker. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates > This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrances and gluten. Lilah.B embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more" with their streamlined multipurpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty routine with their healthy, good-for-you formulations and achieve a finished, flawless look with fewer products. The luxurious formulas are enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals to deliver a healthy, glowing finish, and come housed in sleek, modern, signature stones.

Review (1)
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Other
I have b. dazzling and I'm L I V I N G for it! I tried to create a dewy beach look and this was the perfect touch. I put it on my cheeks to have a soft dewy highlight because of it's subtle shimmer. And then I also applied to my lips and I am obsessed! I did wet both brushes that I used for lips and cheek before applying, I feel that's needed to pick up this color.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the color payoff?