BY LILAH B.

A multipurpose, long-wearing, creamy lip and cheek duo with a luxurious matte finish. Long-wearing yet creamy and moisturizing, this innovative formulation provides blendable and buildable color perfect for day and night. Apply as a cream eyeshadow for the ultimate multitasker. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates > This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrances and gluten. Lilah.B embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more" with their streamlined multipurpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty routine with their healthy, good-for-you formulations and achieve a finished, flawless look with fewer products. The luxurious formulas are enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals to deliver a healthy, glowing finish, and come housed in sleek, modern, signature stones.

Buy on Sephora
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: b. lovely more...
This lip and cheek tint really is lovely as the name says!! It blends out seamlessly onto the cheek, and gives a beautiful naturally flushed look without looking too makeup-y. This brand is great for the everyday woman on the go who is looking to apply a product quickly. This is also great because it can be used on the lips as well. I think I prefer this on the cheeks though. The packaging is absolutely to die for though!!! The swivel compacts are SO heavy and are extremely luxe feeling. If you are a makeup collector and love beautiful packaging, this is definitely something you need to investigate.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Review for: b. real more...
I got this as a free sample from Sephora, and it's awesome! I tried the b. real first, and I'm in love. The color is perfect, and even using my fingers it went on smoothly and evenly. It isn't marked as all day color, but it definitely lasts! Definitely recommend it!
Ashley D.
Review for: Other more...
I have b. dazzling and I'm L I V I N G for it! I tried to create a dewy beach look and this was the perfect touch. I put it on my cheeks to have a soft dewy highlight because of it's subtle shimmer. And then I also applied to my lips and I am obsessed! I did wet both brushes that I used for lips and cheek before applying, I feel that's needed to pick up this color.
Joanarc S.
Review for: Other more...
Believe or not, my mother's the one who introduced me to #lilahb a few years ago. I saw these precious pebbles in her purse but decided not to steal it from her. My mother, aside from lip balms, has never put on makeup and I'm just happy to see her carry some products around.

The products of Lilah B. are clean, healthy, skin-kind formulations that contains aloe, agar, and other botanicals. They are also free from gluten, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and are vegan and cruelty-free.

I use the Divine Duo all over my face - on my lips, my cheeks, and my eyelids. I got the color b. daring, which is looks really orange on the pan. The bright color scared me a bit as I have never chosen a bright color for my face. However, this has become my summer color. This is easily applied using my fingers for that blurred look or a lip brush for a more precise application.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
Review for: b. real, b. fealess, b. dazzling more...
i love it case A multipurpose, long-wearing, creamy lip and cheek duo with a luxurious
matte finish. Long-wearing yet creamy and moisturizing, this innovative
formulation provides blendable and buildable color perfect for day and
night. Apply as a cream eyeshadow for the ultimate multitasker. It is
formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates > This product
is cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrances and gluten.
Lilah.B embodies the philosophy of "With less, you are more" with their
streamlined multipurpose collection of color. Simplify your beauty
routine with their healthy, good-for-you formulations and achieve a
finished, flawless look with fewer products. The luxurious formulas are
enriched with aloe, agar, and other beneficial botanicals to deliver a
healthy, glowing finish, and come housed in sleek, modern, signature
stones ,i wanna try it
Kat J.
USA
Which shade would look best on fair skin for a natural look?
Paige W.
How is the color payoff?
Kat J.
USA
How good is this makeup brand? Are these lip/cheek duos worth the money (gorgeous packaging aside)?